Reviews for My Greatest Gift
girlpatrol chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh my god, how does this not have a ton of reviews? This is just amazing and would explain so, so much about their behavior after the shooting if this explanation were canon. I love how you approached this, and really made them sound like themselves in the process. The ending was so tender... :) Great fic. Favoriting.
The-Guardian-Shadow chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Ahhhhh I absolutely loved this!
linelm chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wonderful story! I loved you characterizations!
Lavender Firefly chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love this...SO MUCH!
heatwave16 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awesome story. I loved it
sundaytemper chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Ohh... so Lisa was conveniently out of the country eh? Not buying it, I think Maura was not telling the whole truth (there's no timeframe in her statement, so between TPoID & this story, Lisa could have been around).

Favourite:

"I never knew I was lonely before. It's easy to become accustomed to being alone if you always have been." She swallowed. "Now I'll know, Jane. I'll know what I had, and what I lost."

Plus, you know, the dimples.
Gatefan1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I absolutely love this. That whole exchange at the end - priceless. LOL at the dimples. Oh yes, the dimples. Nicely done. I can't wait for the rest!
Swishla chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
What a great one shot! Although if you're taking votes, it would be fun for you to continue this. I can actually see Maura being insecure about this for just the reason you mention because she had so much to lose. Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
KissLand chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awwww this was really adorable and sweet. You truly did a phenomenal job writing this, and you pegged them both well ;)
Googlemouth chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I.

Am.

Moved.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was so great! I love how Jane kept adding "and the dimples" to every line
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is the best story! I smiled the WHOLE way through (except that middle part where Maura was really sad)! I LOVED Jane's confession...with the dimples...man, SO GREAT! :)

Honestly, this is the best thing I've read here in a long time, and I've read just about everything in this fandom. Haha. God, this was so GREAT!

Kudos!

Love,

Nanny
afret2010 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I loved this! You're right, everyone always harps on Jane's fears and insecurities but I always thought Maura had the most to lose, emotionally speaking.

I also loved the way Jane handled the situation with such finesse. She really eased Maura into it.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »