Reviews for Sound Matters
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Sweet and hot. Nice piece.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love it! /Lincoln are awesome. Lincoln with Henry was cute :D
straycatdying chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweet! I really want to see there first Kiss on the show!
straycatdying chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweet! I really want to see there first Kiss on the show!
Silver War chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Must. happen. in the show.

This was perfect, thanks for writing :)
SegretarioDellaOfelia chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OMG OMG OMG.

This was perfect. The first paragraph had me, but I kept reading, it kept getting better.

I love Lincoln/Alt-Livia SO much, thank you for sharing this! It was a perfect scenario that I wish Fringe writers would make real!
Frost2Light chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Great story! Thought it was awesome. :D There's not enough stories for this pairing unfortunately, so I hope there's an update soon!
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Loved it! I cant wait to see more Red!lincoln and altlivia scenes this season. I was sooo sad when i found out that frank in still around now that peter doesnt exist. that means no henry and lincoln hasnt told olivia that he loves her :(
bellpacket chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ok, so that was hot. You're going to continue right, you can't just leave it there!
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Nooo! Too short! Really awesome, though. It had something different to it, from all the other Linc/Liv fics out there, though I can't place it. It was a good something. (:

-MT
Nephite chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Cute! I hope Lincoln gets what he wants, lol. Great fix.
katiekayx chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
omg this made me grin so much. i'm so glad someone finally wrote something about lincoln's voice because it kills me. this was so cute and so well done! x
foxik-suomi chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh guys, you're such a lucky because you have each other.

Well done. They are alive in this story, the same persons as we've seen in show. I almost can see how Lincoln would ask to kiss her just once and how they wouldn't stop in the end. :)

Thank you.
Andie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I love how you kept everyone in character, and still had a completely adorable scene from Alternate Olivia's point of view.