Reviews for What Works Real Good with Slayers
Hercules8 chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
Interesting story. Please continue this fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Wow. This is really good!
I read your Bio- I would love a Sherlock/Dr Who story!

AND ANDREW! I LOVE ANDREW!
Mad Vampire Poet chapter 68 . 2/14/2013
Another good chapter. Looking forward to the next update. From reading the summary of this, I wasn't too sure I'd like it, but it's very good! Everyone is mostly in character, which is brilliant because a lot of AU's have people acting very different. The bit in the first chapter where Giles said there was a proble and Spike immediately thought it was because he was a male Slayer was funny. I don't particularly like the Buffy parts, but I can live through them. I like Drusilla so much better. I apologise for not reviewing until now but I was too interested in the story at first and then I had homework... Anyways, update soon!
Signed,
Mad Vampire Poet
The Goddess of Darkness chapter 68 . 1/28/2013
Gha!? Cliffie?! Seriously?! Really, Creature of the Nite? Really? I mean, REALLY!? Why do you hate me so? Please update before I dies? please? Please? PLEASE?!
Jeremy Shane chapter 68 . 9/22/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
CanadianPianoMan chapter 68 . 9/18/2012
I really like the Dopplegangland plot line. I'm curious to see exactly how it plays out here though. :)
Sailor-Lit chapter 68 . 9/17/2012
Nice
Jeremy Shane chapter 67 . 9/10/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
spiked-love chapter 65 . 9/8/2012
I love this back story with Wes. Plus, the little Torch wood touch was nice. Love John Hart.
shadow chapter 67 . 8/31/2012
love it please update soon
Sailor-Lit chapter 67 . 8/30/2012
That-that-that was AMAZING!
Sailor-Lit chapter 66 . 8/19/2012
Good; Loving it!
CanadianPianoMan chapter 66 . 8/16/2012
I liked the chapter. And I really like Dru in this fic. I don't want her to die. :/ It's a shame you won't be able to update as often, but I'll still follow the fic.
shadow chapter 66 . 8/16/2012
love it please update soon
okay seriously chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
Mr. Platt is the name of MY gym teacher! MINE!