Reviews for All The First Times
josiebell391 chapter 35 . 6/25
wow great story, here's hoping for an update
SuzyJane82 chapter 35 . 5/30
I'd love for you to finish this! such a good story!
loveetodayy chapter 1 . 4/28
I miss this story :(
Rose chapter 35 . 4/25
Dear Hannah,
I'm one of the readers who got enthralled late by this story, but I'd ask you to continue it. I'm sure, I'm not the only one and so far your story is really nice and I'd love to know how it develops.
Please continue it,
R.
annarodriguez7 chapter 35 . 3/27
so, I really liked this story (among the other ones) and I am sad that you didn't finish it, you wrote on an authors note that there wasn't so much more on this story and well, I normally don't read stories that are not finished.. but this really caught my attention, and so this is it! I would have loved to se this fic finished, but because your last update was on 2013, I don't really think you will end it so, that's okay, thank you very much for writing it, it was great and entretaining. thanks!
hey chapter 26 . 3/23
youve been doing an excellent job with this story and i like the way youve written it, but fuck you and fuck your birthday. see what happens when i switch shit up because i feel angsty and dont give a damn? doesnt feel very good does it?
Why didn't you finish it?
LDS345 chapter 35 . 2/5
I try to avoid reading fics until they're complete, but started reading this a couldn't stop. Great story that I'm sad to note seems abandoned. It would be a great gift to us all if you come back to it. But in any case, thanks for the fun.
Chacha chapter 12 . 1/15
Hi, I just found you, and start reading your story and I love the way you write. There is no drama in here like with other author's. Your one of the favourites from another writer that I like alot so I said " let's read this story and I love it.
Just to let you know that you will be from now one of my favorite.
CKL chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
Loved the premise of the story but as disappointed with the last few chapters.
Rae chapter 35 . 11/17/2015
update please!
ValzBrownie chapter 35 . 6/5/2015
i absolutely fell in love with this story and hope that one day it will be updated again. xoxo thank you for writing such an amazing story
DarkStrider chapter 35 . 4/7/2015
I love this story, especially the pregnancy related hijinks! I sincerely hope that you decide to return to writing this sometime soon!
ClarksGirl chapter 35 . 2/27/2015
I really hope you come back and finish this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/26/2015
Do you plan on finishing this? I love it!