Reviews for All The First Times
ValzBrownie chapter 35 . 6/5
i absolutely fell in love with this story and hope that one day it will be updated again. xoxo thank you for writing such an amazing story
DarkStrider chapter 35 . 4/7
I love this story, especially the pregnancy related hijinks! I sincerely hope that you decide to return to writing this sometime soon!
ClarksGirl chapter 35 . 2/27
I really hope you come back and finish this wonderful story.
Do you plan on finishing this? I love it!
alwayspossibilityforjoy chapter 35 . 1/16
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I think this is probably my favorite fanfic ever. It actually makes me laugh out loud and it's so im character. Oh and calling the baby bug is like the most adorable thing ever. You are an amazing writer. I'm so sad that it's been a year since you last updated! I hope you decide to pick it up again one day, I'd love to know what happens.
Jem 4ever chapter 35 . 1/8
Ok, so, it's been exactly two years since u update...(like really, it's 1/8/15) and I really love the story. Do you think you will update soon?
Bestofrafa chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hello, satarted Reading your story and loved so much, please, update ;)
fire90 chapter 35 . 11/27/2014
It's a good fic, well writter :)
Hope someday to read more :)
Guest chapter 35 . 11/3/2014
Are you close to updating this again? I really miss this story and want more :)
still9000 chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
I love this story and your writing! Please update soon!
K Gibbs Winters chapter 35 . 9/30/2014
I really hope you continue this, because it's really good.
cindybibble10 chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
I love this story and I was really getting into it so I need u to UPDATE SOOOOOOON!
inherwanderings chapter 35 . 8/13/2014
don't tell me this is it. you can't stop here. please no. it's so beautiful. i love your writing. please, oh pretty please, finish..
TillyB chapter 35 . 8/7/2014
Are you still writing fanfiction? It has been so long, but you notes mentioned you only had a couple of chapters left and I would love to know what Bug is - Boy or Girl... Please finish :)
Caskett-Alexis41319 chapter 35 . 8/5/2014
Please can you continue this story! It will kill me if i don't know how it ends! Please please please...