Reviews for Mistress of Death
DeathFang9 chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Moor soon ?
SaintMichael95 chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Oh man it's so sad this was abandoned... I wish you or at the very least someone else would continue it!
Curiousher chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Very interesting! Please continue think one please it has so much potential.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Though I have no idea where Louise comes from this is starting off rather funny. I mean, she's supposed to summon a familiar but instead gets the Master Of Death. What is she ? The Harry Potter of her reality? I ask because that would be Harry's luck. Either that or he'd get something so far out that no one'd be able to even guess what it was capable of. Now so far this is interesting and I'd like to see a few more chapters.
Axcel chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Finally someone who doesn't let himself be walked over.
avichal.vaibhav chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
My lady, as a admirer of your work, it is truly upsetting to see such beautifully crafted piece is not on it's way to become a masterpiece. A true jewel in every reader's 'favorite stories' list. And for that reason, I humbly beg, yes honest-to-god-get-on-your-knees-beg, you to update this story. Heed the plea of a humble plebeian, that is all I ask.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
you are an idiot
crusherman5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Its good
uzuuchi007 chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Nice !
AndreyKl chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Thanks. Interesting start.

Knowing two languages probably is a sign that person is not a commoner. At least I doubt that in 'middle' ages it was common. It might be better for Luise and students not to realise that 'gibberish' they heard was a different language.
Avidreader2011 chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Please update soon, would love to read morE. Please update soon, would love to read more
amberwolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Dont suppose you could do one where louise summons an abused 6 year old harry. Its something i would love to read but no one seems to have writen
avichal.vaibhav chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
that was awesome! Harry's countenance was perfectly described. Hope for a update soon!
Im a guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
xD damit why isnt this continued
harrysowl chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
C'mon I want to see if you did screw it up and how baddly you did, if you did screw it up at all

If not then its a good opening for a story if anyone wants to adopt the story