Reviews for Nothing is Illuminated
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
This story is just to good, i left waiting to see how it will go. Your writing is amazing, are you going to school to be a writer.
The Korean Filipino chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Oh my heart hurts! I know this is a Tokka story, which is what I wanted when I first started reading but I really really loved Jin! I could really see them together and I kind of wish he would've gone with her. Sigh. This is wonderfully written though. Kudos!
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
poor thing
Tokkalover chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
Umm i know that it's been like 2-3 years but pretty please continue this story i really would like to know how it ends . Your writing is beautiful and i really love how you've shown the characters and i really love this story .
keshigomu chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
Awe! Toph and Jin are so cute together! It's almost like this fic should be pairing them instead of Toph and Sokka. I just love Jin's character. I wish he would come with them.
Anon chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
This is great! You are very talented and I think you should write more.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
I am so glad you've made this story! You are very talented and you have a great imagination! I hope you'll write more because... , not to be rude but you haven't update yet in a year! I really love this story and it made me cry for 3 times already (which idk why)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Please wright more of this story
Pandarosita chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
XD love this story! (Too lazy to sign in .) and I actually groaned out loud with the Aangst joke. Spare us the Sokka-Level jokes! XD jk I love them LOL
Misstress Minerva chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Love the way this flows! Keep on writing! (When you have the time of course!) We appreciated so much :)
vienx.001 chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
next chapter please..
i really sad read this.. will they be together ? or stay juat friend ?
i hope u finish this.. update please..
thanks the story
Fruipit chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
I love your taste in music - really, it is that and the romantic-nonromance between her and Jin that got me really hooked. I hope you come back one day to finish it, because I'll be hear... waiting...
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Just finished reading your whole story so far, and I got to say I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT! I hope you can finish the rest soon. The suspense is KILLING me! What's going to happen to Toph and Sokka now? After reading chapter 14, it looks as though they're kind of having an emotional affair. Will their relationship turn physical? Please continue with your story.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Great chapter! Great story in general that's very well written! Each chapter, Toph seems to mature more and more, and I can't wait to read what happens next. I'm sure you're really busy, but could you please write more chapters?
forever-and-always-dancing chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
I love this story so much! It's so creative, I would've never in a million years thought about Toph's belt chain thing, or the bridge. It also sticks really true to character; I feel like I'm watching them really play it out on Nickelodeon (excluding the fact that it's a kid show and they would never allow this stuff to happen but whatever) :) love it!