Reviews for Dark Star
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Ianto would be better at dealing with Sherlock than Holmes. He has had to put up with him and Jack for years. LOL
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Easy to imagine Ianto as an Agatha Chrisitie fan.
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Protective custody versus keeping subjects close at hand. Ianto would be prepared for both. Hey at least it isn't the cells.
cjh4ever chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
The great man arrives - and is not a disappointment. You've caught his quick mind very well and I'm not surprised he saw through the perception filter. Looking forward to more.
bbmcowgirl chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
I'm loving this story (again). I have the whole thing on mty HD but it's reading each chapter here as posted and trying not to just go read the entire story again. Can't wait for the next chapter (again).
Touch of the Wind chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Great update- though Sherlock doesn't seem blunt enough...
cjh4ever chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
You are a tease! I knew Sherlock should have come by train, it would have been quicker than this :) Though I am enjoying the exchanges between Jack and Ianto.
Madbottoms chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Oh the anticipation of Jack meeting Sherlock is almost painful.
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Love their banter
cjh4ever chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
You've done a great job with Grigo, he's an excellent new character. And unlike some of his fellow Blowfish who don't think anything of wandering round Cardiff in full view of the locals. Ianto is the perfect Jeeves, of course, and we've still not seen Sherlock. Hope he arrives soon. :)
Dionaea Canis chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I'm enjoying the story thus far, and compliment you for finding a way to join the two series together fairly simply. I certainly don't mind all the support you're giving Ianto, as he is far too unfortunate in the series. I think you've got the characters down rather well, and I like the simplicity of your writing. Most of all, though, I love how you've given the Blowfish such a leading role, and have made a point about identifying them and treating them equally and with respect; it develops them more as a humanesque race than I believe they were ever shown to be in the series. Quite excited to see Sherlock (and Watson, I do hope) show up, and even more so what he'll think of Jack and the various Blowfish as well.
SnarkyHunter chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Lovely story so far. Good writing, it has a very polished feel, and the pacing is realistic and thorough. You've done a wonderful job with everyone's character, but Ianto is absolutely perfect. Very excited for Sherlock to show up, and looking forward to new chapters.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Fantastic story so far! I love your Ianto and the relationship he has with Jack is so sweet :)! Looking forward to more!
Touch of the Wind chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Great addition. Can't wait to see how Sherlock will deal with any hissy fits from Gwen or Owen. I could see him being quite taken (not romantic) with Tosh- she is smart and it would probably give him someone smart to talk to.
cjh4ever chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Nice build up to Sherlock's first appearance. Also, you caught Tosh perfectly, and Ianto of course. One query, why is Sherlock coming in a taxi all the way from London? Wouldn't a train be quicker? And please keep Jack safe.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »