Reviews for The Body Guard
Guest chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
very disturbing chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
why would u wanna write a Santana/Rachel story? that's really gross
Guest chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
I find it kinda unrealistic that no higher law enforcement then the PD is involved.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Santana shooting a sex scene with a guy, that guy being trouty. Seriously? Incredibly unnecessary
TabooNayaFan chapter 38 . 9/16/2014
Please update! :)
SmexiMexi chapter 38 . 8/5/2014
This story is hands down one of the best brittana stories out there! I loved everything about it
smartass26 chapter 38 . 5/15/2014
This is a fantastic fic. Of the thousands of brittana fic this is definitely my top 10. I love the twist and turn, the love, the unexpected. .. just incredible and had me glued to my seat. Looking forward to reading your other stories.
Nayaholic90 chapter 37 . 4/9/2014
Such a beautiful fanfic! Full of love, drama and passion
Ro chapter 38 . 4/9/2014
Beautiful! Loved it
BrittanaLove93 chapter 38 . 2/1/2014
This story is so amazing!I love it so fucking much! Clearly you're a very talented writer and I'm a bit upset with myself that I just found this story, but it's better late than never right?

Keep writing then :) I love me some Brittana stories
natasya chapter 38 . 12/13/2013
Hi sorry I just got here. I like your story. The suspense was so real. And I love badass Brittany. Haha. Great job!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/18/2013
this is the beautifulest sadest heartbreaking make me cry breaking store ever
movie thebodygua chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
ptagadwt
Guest chapter 38 . 4/2/2013
OMG! LOVE YOUR WRITTING!
hedonist11 chapter 38 . 3/21/2013
Really great story! The Rachel thing was brilliant and definitely caught me off guard. I went back in my head to when she told Brittany when she first got there that she was just Santana's type...and yeah...sneaky author. Very good. I like that you had tha developed the entire time. :)

And I thought the added epilogues were perfect.