Reviews for Murder on the High Seas
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
you completly copied family guy with ssb people GET YOUR OWN IDEAS!
MsAnn chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Okay i was reading this at night and it sacred me when Young link's body fell to the floor.I thought i was going to have a nightmare.I didn't expect daisy to be the killer for one reason i like thanks for the scare though.:)
Amphituber chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It reads like a high school drama. And that's not a bad thing. Just remember to add more description; the writing is very sparse. An entertaining read.
Purestrongpoem chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Good story but it end too quickly.
A Rampaging Plot Device chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
To be honest, I thought Crazy Hand snuck on board and killed everyone.
MaliciousGravy chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
This is a really good story, but you hardly used Wolf. :(
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
It was Daisy, she was the killer! Really well done job on the last chapter and how she told Princess Zelda that she killed Ganondorf.
DiabolosUltima chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
OMG WHO IS THE KILLER! I want to know so much! Oh, and GOSH! PLEASE DON'T let Marth be the killer. PLEAE! And also, this story ROCKS! Please update fast, and keep it up!
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
For a second I thought Young Link was the murderer but that theory quickly went overboard.

I wonder who the real killer is?
Kazumo chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Its obvious that Marth was set up, but it was still pretty funny to watch. And Im freaken surprised that no one noticed Ganondorf was gone, I guess he wasn't well liked either.
AngelTerra133 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Sorry I had ploblems with the internet and I didnt review the other chapters.

This so good. I can't wait to see who the killer is.
GrimlockX4 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Loved the argument between Luigi and Sonic over sugar and salt. XD

Keep up the good work and good luck on chapter 8.
Kazumo chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Well, Captain Falcon is gone, there goes some of our comedic relief. Good chapter, and Im with Sonic on this one, sugar!
LivingMirage chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
If we are allowed to guess, I think it's Pit.
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
This new story of your has gotten very popular because it will soon have over 10 reviews.

Keep up the good work my friend.