Reviews for I Wish Upon A Star
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! So beautiful and romantic and well written. You are very talented!
Marcia Santos chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So sweet.
Is not M, but I still love your writing.
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So cute!:)
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
:D Nice to have a Lisbon willing to risk a wee bit now and then... slightly moondrunk, I suspect. That's okay. It happens to the best of them. There's something incredibly strong about being moondrunk-you're not going to crash your car, you're just not going anywhere because you're not even aware of the existence of the car! :D

Though, admittedly, that was OOC. Ehh, it's just chocolate, you know. At least it's technically not making me fatter. So...

The ball is in your court, Jane... your move...*small evil chuckle*
Shadowxwolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Lisbon may have been a bit OOC (can't really see her actually giving in to impulses like that - thoguh we all know she wants to) but the ending was just perfect
Margot chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Of course he was awake haha. Don't worry about writing the T stuff. Your voice is just the same. Great cute piece
YulianaHenderson chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved this! Really! Do more!
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
awww that was so sweeeeeeeet! please, could you write another chapter or a sequel with her 'sleeping' or something like that, I need to know if they get together... -or maybe he is 'sleeping' again and she just can't resist...? I would be so happy if you did! !

be a kind girl... will you?
giggleplex1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Such a sweet story! I loved it :)
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Magical and wonderful, a great piece of fluff :)
dohksy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Absolutely wonderful! you should write more of these. yeah, I definitely want MOAR :D
TeresaLisbonCBI chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I don't care which rating your stories have, I'll read them no matter what!
tayasasah chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
AWWWWWWWW! this was AMAZING! YOU are amazing!

I had to stop every couple of lines to just absorb how sweet and lovely this was.

Sometimes (emphasis on sometimes!) not having the dirty smutty M stuff is satisfying too because you get to focus more on the love, and the care and the devotion Lisbon has for Jane - to emphasize that this is the real thing, this is that great love, its not just lust.

Every girl could relate to Lisbon, we've all had that same feeling to some degree at one point or another - but this story reminds me so much of why people love being in love - because it really is just a wonderful, wonderful thing.

I had a this silly, idiotic grin on my face the whole time i was reading this, and I have this feeling that this grin would last the whole day lol

Boy, when you throw us a T, its not just a bone, this is like a super prime piece!

Aaaaaaaannnd, since Im a super M fan of yours, maybe we could have a second chapter where things progress to M? Lol just a thought!

Either way, this was perfect!

Hugs!
MeltedChocoButton chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was a lovely read. Really drawn in by the evocative descriptions and intimate mood.
julia pitt chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
very sweet wish you could add a few more chapters though