Reviews for Vamps and Wizards
Yuna X Haku chapter 13 . 4/11
Have they tried baby talk yet? So short. Why so little updates? TTATT please update soon.
This is confusing if this is after the books than how was larten alive and Paris that and how is steve?
FanBladeX100 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Are you sure you didn't describe Vacha?
Snowdevil The Awesome chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
this is NOT what I was expecting the story to turn to
NOT ONE BIT!
but...IT'S STILL AWESOME, AND I'LL READ IT TIL THE END! :D

MYRA
InnocentMurderer chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I first would want to thank you for writing this awsome story and beg you to not drop it or forget about it for years. Next I would like to make something blindingly (is that a word somehow I doubt it) clear I. AM. NOT. A. FANGIRL! The reason I needed to put this is because I will have to kill the next person who says Mika looks like Snape who is not joking. Don't get me wrong I love Snape, boySnape from the movies is f*cking hot( don't judge) and he is an awsome character, BUT MIKA IS NOT GREASY! EVER! HE IS AWSOME! THE IMBODYMENT OF PERFECTLY DEFECTIVE CHARACTERS. The reason I am not a fangirl even though everyone who writes a Mika/OC disappers mysteriosly close to my house(que evil laughter) is because Mika and Kurda would blance eachother out perfectly, Kurda by the way is confused with Vancha (my third favorite character who CAN have any OC relationship with out strange disapperences) in chapter 7 which I know must be tiring to hear, much more so than to just fix the mistake *looks up with puppy dog eyes hopefully* so do or don't with that as you will. If I get the energy I might later explain why fangirls freakme out untill then don't dis Mika or go walking in dead of night and you should be fine (I've trained my lycan self to look for Mika haters when I go crazy with bloodlust-long story)-I.M.
InnocentMurderer chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Alright I KNOW you've probably heard this like a thousand times but Kurda is the blonde vampire general (one of my two favorite characters, even though most seem to hate him and all those who like him hate my other favorite character, who would acutally go awsome with him because they even eachother out- wow look at that I'm ranting inside a() can you spell SAD?). And Vancha is the green haired redskinned guy, so if you don't kill off Kurda you can use his name otherwise you should correct that. And just to set the record strait I am NOT a Kurda fangirl (they're against randomness, don't belive that Bada**es like myself can be random and are stalkers- wow ranting again that's sad) anyway this is like the 6th review I've written and I just wanted to say so far so good, please don't drop this or disapper for years, it might kill me. Thanks for bothering-I.M.
indiebookworm chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
I love your story! :D
SkyLumos1798 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Uh...Voldemort's Death Eaters can cast deadly curses like Sectumsempra and the Avada Kedavra. Surely it should be the other way around, with the vampires lying dead on the ground?
Hartanna chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
The vampire with green hair and animal skins isn't Kurda. He's Vancha.
kitty-ally-93 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
whens the next chapter?
xXNotInUseXx chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
You updated! :)

Aw...I wanna dragon...

Funniest lesson ever!
raven1454 chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
LOFL! freaking halarious!well, not the part were u messed upkurda & vancha(btw i forgive u) & when larten died, but the ohmygosh-there-is-a-two-legged-notail-funnysmelling-thing-infront-of-me-i-must-eat-it-now! and the best way to maranate craby (srry no spell check)continue! -Raven
Dead L E chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
It's not Kurda it's Vancha! Kurda is the traitor. Fix the mistake before you carry on, Vancha is my favourite vampire and I don't want to mix him up with some traitor. Other than that, please continue.