Reviews for A change is gonna come whether you want it or not
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
What an amazing and wonderful story .
So wish this had happened on the show .

Love how you have Sam and jack move to Atlantis .
Wonderful way for Elizabeth to stay and for John and Elizabeth to be together as they should have been .

Great story .
You write amazing sga and beautiful sparky .

Thank you and more sparky stories from you , thank you .
SimplySupreme chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Bravo, bravo. Very nicely done!
BMick chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Sweet ending. I wish Elizabeth could have stayed in the series, and ended up something like this; having Sam & Jack move to Atlantis as well makes it all the better. Thanks for the well-done "what if".
Lt.Col.SamO'Neill chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Excellent story! I did read to the end, but for some reason, I couldn't review from the final chapter, so I had to back one... I hope to read more from you in the future!
Sailor's Wife chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
So very sweet! hope there is a follow up story!
BMick chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
John and Elizabeth were always my favorite pairing in Atlantis, and Sam as the catalyst is very appropriate. Looking forward to Friday's installment.
Em chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Update soon
Scotius chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Very nice retelling, and much kinder for our favourite couple than canon :) Althought i would like daring Grand ZPM Theft on Asuras more, heheh. But its still very cool.
BMick chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Developing nicely.

Hmmm, Elizabeth and Sam as co-leaders, John subordinate to both: almost a triumvirate, which is usually considered unstable, but could work with these three. I'll be interested to see where you take it.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
I really liked it! Get them back in time! Very good. Can you review my story? It's titled "The World Goes On" it is rated M. It's Sparky!
BMick chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Plot strands are developing nicely, a good mix of threads from the past and brand-new directions. Onward!
Sailor's Wife chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Very Nice! It's comming together quite nicely, can't wait for Friday.
Sailor's Wife chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
excited to see where this is headed!
BMick chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Nice use of Lorne for John to work with Zelenka, so John could keep his word and return for Elizabeth. Wondering where this is going... Elizabeth doesn't have re-activated nanites this time around, so how is the theft mission going to work out? I'll be waiting to see!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Very nice. The replicators are on the move. Can't wait to see what goes on with the 20 people that have the Ancient gene. Good work!