Reviews for Moving On
Icedcoffeeyay chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Awesome! Please write more!
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Hi this is a good story and I can't wait to see where it goes so please update soon. Thanks :-)
Paradox Tremors chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I'm ready for the big breakout my friend.
Paradox Tremors chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
The whole group back together-not good for the bad guys. Ellie is falling back into her old ways of planning and thinking things out.
Paradox Tremors chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Another great chapter. Ellie and Jess may be lucky-no, Ellie never is. A good write so far.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh, man, I've just finish reading the tomorrow series and waiting for the Ellie Chronicles to come in the mail (I know what happens for the most part)-this is good. It picks up perfectly from the storyline and Ellie would be a "high" target for the other side to hit. Keep the story going my friend.
CammieMorgan24 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Another brilliant chapter! I can't wait for some action though. Next chapter maybe? I hope their plan works out all right! (:
CammieMorgan24 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
ooooh! This is awesome! I know I've already reviewed, but this is brilliant! Please update soon! (:
lilypadandprongs4eva chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
wow, im super impressed with this story, its different to anything i've seen here before and i can't wait for more! please update, im dying to know what happens next :)
CammieMorgan24 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really like this!

Keep going!

And make this review worth 4 so you can update immediately! Hehe! I just want to read more!
lilypadandprongs4eva chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
awesome start, can't wait to see more!