Reviews for Blood Rush
Warrior God chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
i hope there are new chapters soon . who is kagome goingto be with ? is inuyasha get hurt how he did to kagome .
Lost-Remembrance chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
um...you haven't updated your story for a while and i was um wondering if u could. its really good and has alot of suspension. i hope inu finds out whats wrong with kagome before its too late.
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
Wel...PlzContinue...Poor Kagome...

Thats sad...update soon!
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
WOW Thats Cool...Plzz Update!
ChasesTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
GOD DAMNIT I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
ChasesTheMoon chapter 5 . 5/6/2004
omg hurry n finish it i have to know what happends next inuyasha has to stop her man omg please please finish it
Amy chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
What do you mean, re-vamp it. It's fine, you should keep it this way and then continue on with this version.
Inu-chan LOVER chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Interesting...update soon!
Inu-shounen chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Minor note, because I'm a weird freak and I know these things. There are only seven layers of hell, not nine. Inu-yasha says it repeatedly and I looked it up.
hi chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
Ohh, this is a really good little ficcy! Please update soon! Wow, It is amazing at what Kagome would do, just because she saw InuYasha and Kikyo kissing.
Trank-Geliebte chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
So when will this be?
NurseDelilah chapter 5 . 1/1/2004
hm...this is very sad yet extremely enjoyable...keep up the good work...cant wait 4 more
Siyanara
Nyoko _
Reina Lee chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
Wow interesting... I wanna read more more i tell you! more! o.O
Mistaken Otaku chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
plz hurri! *sigh* so bored... must read... something... o yea btw i like this story. it reminds me of my own life... well kinda... well update ASAP!
The Eternal Flame chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
Oh that this is a really good story! I really hope you continue it!