Reviews for Memento
DeoxysSpeed.tst chapter 5 . 4/5
Wow, you should continue this story!
Tayuke chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
that was pleasant from start to finish. i really hope that you'll pick up the story again one day. until then
lounger chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Hey, I really liked this story, and it had so much potential, but I'm wondering why you discontinued it. If you could message me back that would be great
x-x-x-x 1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Not much happening, but looking forward to this piece.

-wm
Niroak chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Really enjoying this and can't wait for it to pick up.
Y-ko chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Ugh, don't tell me this is going to turn into a reborn-fic.
Myshu chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Courtney certainly does seem more knowledgeable than your average pokemon! It makes one suspect her past. Still, I like how she seems to be warming up to her trainer, in her brusque little way.

Both chase scenes were great, particularly the brutal finale to the arbok encounter, and the nighttime visitor brought some very tense mood to a chapter already brimming with the dangers of the wild.

And now the latest threat is from a human being! It's gonna be fun to see how this plays out.
Lady Absolute chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Great, I'm in love with another fanfic.

Really good! I just love Courtney, so smart and cute!

Can't wait for the trainer battle in the next chappie.
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Oh nice. This is going to be another instance where the main character has such bad luck it rubs off on me right? I'm doomed if I keep reading stories like this that means...
TheSpanishInquisition97 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I have to say, I was worried that this story would not do justice to the great stories it's based on.

I am happily suprised. Please keeo up the great work
Lady Absolute chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
I liked Pedestal, so i think I'm gonna love this one.

The start was great and I loved the part with the exams and the sleep powder.

And I'm guessing in chapter four that part with NamNar with Des and Carlita was a flashback. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
TheSpanishInquisition97 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I literally grinned when i saw Vai's name
Mazken chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
... A Gible? Hahaha it's been so long since I played Pokemon that I had to look it up :D Pretty bad considering the Garchomp from Pedestal...

The Gible shoulda stuck with Smaug... Waita minute, how does a Gible know who Smaug is? D:

I love your writing style, and eagerly await the next installment :P

Mazken (Whoops, haha almost signed my real name...)
numbah 40 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
well, isnt this the most interesting read i've ever stumbled upon. i've read pedestal too, but not regret; however, i do appreciate the mix between the two since i don't want pedestal to ever ever end! so i am so glad that you came up with this story. THANK YOU! anyway, this story seems to be intriguing at best, and especially with a shy little gible at the oc's side. at least it's not something typical, like a pikachu or a fire-type. i hope you'll be able to persevere like the author of pedestal and finish strong!
Flamboyant Squirtle chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Not much really happened in this chapter. And the whole campfire-Zach thing seemed really pointless. Unless its showing that he has some kind of connection to Zach, which would be pretty cool. Seems to be connected a lot closer to Pedestal right now, though it is set in a more Regret-esque world.

But yeah, the most I got out of this chapter is that Courtney is named (omg it should have been spelled with a 'K'. #KardashianPride) and there is most likely shit going down in Eterna Forest. Not to sound cruel or anything, but this chapter is sort of disappointing. I know you can do better! :3
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »