Reviews for Til Death Parts Us
Tessa kiane chapter 6 . 7/22
Hi, just wanted to day that I have just completed these fictions for the third time. I have enjoyed them immensely yet again!
Having binged on your wonderful take on the Firefly verse, I must compliment you on the progress you made along the way. Both your general writing quality and the characters themselves have improved greatly from the beginning. I hope you return one day for another entry in what has become one of my favorite fics of all time. Thanks for the hours of good reading.
Rick Darter chapter 6 . 4/21
To the both of you, I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you for such a wonderful and fulfilling story arc. I hope that more will come.
needtakehave chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I wanted to say how much I've enjoyed the entire series so far. All of the characterizations are spot on. The plotlines are well thought out and written. I was wondering if you'll be writing more? I do have one small critique; I noticed in earlier fanfics in the series you called Simon and Kaylee (Dr. Tam and Miss Kaylee or something similar) which later it was Uncle Simon and Aunt Kaylee. Just wanted to let you know if you wanted to change it so all of it is uniform.

Anyway, thanks for writing and I REALLY hope a new fic is posted soon!
charmony chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Poor Anya...wanting to grow up so fast, yet not quite there yet. I really felt for Zoe and Jim and their panic over her disappearance. And then when she wasn't on the Hit or Miss, I was beginning to panic along with them until Pierre turned around and there she was. I would love to know what her punishment entails though.

LOVED what everyone did to Marcus, though I really felt for his panic over Elizabeth thinking he'd suddenly changed his mind, even if she was in on it in the end. Again, I'd love to know how Marcus gets back at everyone involved.

Then the wedding at the end...just so gorgeous. I loved Mal's words and the subtle humour there, then Marcus and Elizabeth and their vows were just beautiful. Then the dancing at the end and the little scenes with everyone were just pure gold.

I really hope this isn't the last story you ever write for this 'verse and I hope you know that if you ever write anything else, you will definitely and without hesitation, have me along for the ride. I really hope real life settles down enough for you to come back soon.

Brilliant, wonderful, amazing job! LOVED IT!
snarkyfan chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
I'm in love with your stories! I've just spent the last week reading them from the beginning and I wish you had more posted. I love the way you write the characters. You've captured them perfectly. It's like reading the next season of the show.
Whyt Wulf chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Oh my god, this story was so sweet it gave me three new cavities! But seriously, you guys make a fantastic writing team, even after the long hiatus. Pass on my praise to MO, but make sure you keep some for yourself, too. :)
just slummin chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
For the kind last reviewer, here's my easiest answer: To read the stories in order, the easiest way would be to go to my profile page and read from the bottom to the top, as almost every story is posted in order here. Hope this helps! :)
smithtaralyahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
any way you could give us a list of your storys in order of how they should be read , cause im confused on which story goes with what series thanks
librarywitch chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Man now that was a wedding. Rates right up there with Elizabeth and Wills on POC World's End. Loved it. Thanks so much for more tales from ya'll's universe.
MAndrews chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
I don't usually go for sentimental stuff, but you guys made me cry :)
MAndrews chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
That was great :) You're characters are so much fun and it's nice to see them not getting shot at for a while too ;)
librarywitch chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
That was an awesome prank! I agree with Zoe's reasoning too, been there done that. Thanks for a new chapter.
librarywitch chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Praise the lord. That child has more luck than a sack full of cats. Glad she made it. Now she really is in trouble. I wouldn't want to have to face Zoe. Well done as always and thanks for sharing.
librarywitch chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
ch that child is fixin to get in trouble. Glad Mal stood firm. I like his comment about Zoe being in charge of everything on the ship. Nice to know he is a smart man. Mal in on a party, you know it is gonna be something.

ch 3. She is to smart for her own good. Hope they can find her before she gets in to far. Well done and thanks for sharing.