Reviews for Sacramentum Effrego
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Lovely fic, and I liked the ending. "Can I have a basilisk?" So random. I love it!
QueenLyssa chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
*cackles* aaaaw but Harry with a pet basilisk would be so cute! This was a good read, I enjoyed it. was a little brief, wish there was more to it, but still really good.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
I liked any stories when Dumbledore pays the price for ruining Harry's childhood.
The story could be better if you showed the repersussions of the trial. What happened to Dumbledore's followers? Who was the innocent duped by Dumbledore's image, and who knew? What about the general public learning that the 'Leader of the Light' was a fraud, a liar and a thief? What about Hogwarts staff?
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Too bad you stopped here. It might be interesting to see what happens from this point, as Dumbledore's fate will affect many ... like Snape, for example.

The story is good as far as you took it. BTW, did I miss it, or was it stated whether or not the man in the library, whose last name was Prewitt, is related to Molly Weasley?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Well, that letter to Amelia Bones should have set the cat among the Kneazles, so to speak. I hope YOUR Amelia Bones is as honest as Jo's.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
10,000 £ per month for 12 years? Whoever has been taking that much money out of Harry's vault all these years must have a pretty healthy nest egg squirreled away somewhere. I think I'd be demanding an audit on that party immediately!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I practically demand a sequell
XD
This is one of the most logically written fanfics I've ever seen.
No super powerfull being or unessessary bashing, just a child lashing out against unfair treatment - deserved, as I'd like to think. Logic demands that Harry (in the books) should have mistrusted Dumbledore much earlier. You just poved what psychologists have known for years, what children hate the most is to be lied to and if that happens they always will take action. You have taken his age into account and solved the problem masterfully.
I really hope there'll be some sort of sequell.
healingcat chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I liked the story thanks for writing it.
Venus914 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
It would have been better if we get to hear the wizarding publics thoughts and reactions...like Draco, Voldemort, Snape, the Weasleys, Hagrid, McGonagall, Granger, the Dursleys...etc. I personally hate the Weasleys (Hermione is a future Weasley so she is under the category Weasley) and with Harry being smarter here, i hope he'd dump Ron. He deserves so much better.
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 11/3/2013