Reviews for Sacramentum Effrego
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 3/14
Too bad you stopped here. It might be interesting to see what happens from this point, as Dumbledore's fate will affect many ... like Snape, for example.

The story is good as far as you took it. BTW, did I miss it, or was it stated whether or not the man in the library, whose last name was Prewitt, is related to Molly Weasley?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 3/14
Well, that letter to Amelia Bones should have set the cat among the Kneazles, so to speak. I hope YOUR Amelia Bones is as honest as Jo's.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 3/14
10,000 £ per month for 12 years? Whoever has been taking that much money out of Harry's vault all these years must have a pretty healthy nest egg squirreled away somewhere. I think I'd be demanding an audit on that party immediately!
I practically demand a sequell
XD
This is one of the most logically written fanfics I've ever seen.
No super powerfull being or unessessary bashing, just a child lashing out against unfair treatment - deserved, as I'd like to think. Logic demands that Harry (in the books) should have mistrusted Dumbledore much earlier. You just poved what psychologists have known for years, what children hate the most is to be lied to and if that happens they always will take action. You have taken his age into account and solved the problem masterfully.
I really hope there'll be some sort of sequell.
healingcat chapter 5 . 1/27
I liked the story thanks for writing it.
Venus914 chapter 5 . 1/18
It would have been better if we get to hear the wizarding publics thoughts and reactions...like Draco, Voldemort, Snape, the Weasleys, Hagrid, McGonagall, Granger, the Dursleys...etc. I personally hate the Weasleys (Hermione is a future Weasley so she is under the category Weasley) and with Harry being smarter here, i hope he'd dump Ron. He deserves so much better.
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Good story
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
JV. Skip.
beulah2013 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Loved it! Also loved the ending:
"Can I have a basilisk? I promise it won't kill anybody." [Herve Jameson Potter]

"No!" [Sirius Orion Black]