Reviews for Locker Room Affairs
Kate chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
This whole story was one of the most beautiful of the Sam and Andy stories I have read, you kept it so real and portrayed them perfectly. well done.
unlessyougo chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Great story! Just read from the start and it was impossible to put it down. I loved it! Thank you for writing it!
sloantate chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get round to reading your fic, but its definately worth the wait, loved the 1st chapter, am so glad they waited to get to Sam's :D
Carol chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
I hope you update this story soon! I miss it..
otte1978 chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Loved it!
rbfan624 chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
What a cute way to end the story. Really enjoyed it!
natalie.sontag chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
This was so adorable. You packed alot of good story into this chapter. I am sad it is over but you did a great job.
ariel133 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Well I honestly couldn't tell that you had any trouble writing this chapter. I thought it was beautiful! Lovely way to wrap up the story. That might be the best Sam/Andy wedding I've read on ff. Can't wait to read more from you!
vixenali chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Aww... Very sweet ending and I'm glad that deedee pushed it out of you! Love the Tweedle Dee...their child is probably almost as cute as your 2 children!

I really enjoyed this being told as a flashback so that it highlighted the important parts in Sam and Andy's life. Love the simplicity of their wedding and how their friends and co-workers paid for their wedding evening. Very Sam and Andy! I like how you included a fight and make-up, bc that's what relationships involve! And Andy giving birth was very realistic, but also very sweet...I was reading and smiling at how happy they were.

Looking forward to more of your great stories! I truly enjoy your writing :)
smdaniels20 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Awesome ending to your story! I loved it. I cant wait to see what other stories you write in the future!
edge15684 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
I loved it.
Goggiebe chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Ahh what a beautiful update to end an awesome story :) I love this from start to finish. Bravo bravo and I can't wait to see what other stories u come up with
dreamer1978 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Wow that was a great chapter ending to the story. Great job with the writing. I know it was a struggle to get done but you did an amazing job.

I loved the little sections of the build up to the birth of their son. I am sad to see this story end but you did it and should be proud of yourself.

Jan
NCISRookie33 chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
hey y dont u make andy pregnant n traci finds out cuz i want 2 c some traci! n out tht the prego test was wrong!1
mindy chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
dying for more of this fic. irs so good and i miss ir!