Reviews for Pocky in Ramen
WardenCommanderTabris chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
So, there was this one thing that was really bugging me:

"Got it. Now please put me down,"

There only needs to be a comma when you're going to mention who said it ("blah blah blah," she said), or when using descriptives (there's an actual name for these, but I forgotXD) ("blah blah blah," she mumbled). Otherwise, put in a period or whatever punctuation mark is needed ("blah blah blah." or "blah blah blah." She nodded.)

Except for that, I love this!
Dark-ShadowXx chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really loved reading this fic-it's the first fanfic starring Matt that I actually like! It's so cute! I can just imagine little Mello and Matt running around as kids! You've got a great writing style-even though the story is about the daily lives of kids, it's written in such a way that it is effortless to read and has a good flow. It really leaves me wanting to read more! Also, I love the way you've developed the characters 3

Keep up the good work!
xxBurningxx chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Hehehe, I like this, I feel you have all the characters in...well, character! Continue please!
ktmsx125 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Matt is so cute and cool in this one. I like the way you write
last place chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
I like it so far xD! I can't wait to read more
MakenshiCrona chapter 3 . 10/16/2011

This chapter was still cute, but it was sad in a way (poor Mello...). I wonder what Near was doing? XD
MakenshiCrona chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! I really like this story, the adorable tiny Wammy boys make me all happy inside X3

It's really well written two, but I guess people are too into Mattie and Mello doing it like bunnies than reading somethig innocent... _
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Why doesn't mello want anybody to know about his chocolat?

I hope you'll write more, and will they come together?
lacklustercorp chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Please continue :D

Wammy days fics are the best~
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow, Matt just doesn't give a damn. lol
NightingaleTrash chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
really cute, but poor Matt, having to sleep on the floor! *huggles* the characters were really well developed and defined and you got them really well!