Reviews for One of a Kind Mana: Revised Version
Raynie Harper chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Dude. Great lemon! I couldn't help but imagine Colton Haynes's Roy Harper, but Colton's just as hot so I guess it doesn't really matter. :) I would really like to see a full Mana/Roy fanfic. Like, with at least fifteen chapters. It would be so amazing!
Raynie
Ashiichann chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So damn hot
nepetaneko chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is just an amazing story. I like to see when Roy's saying "I'm going to make you scream my name, over an over again". I love how you write! you think you can help me to write on english?
Angels-Of-Desire chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is one of the best lemons I've read so far *claps*. My cousin was right, you are an extremely talented lemon writer. I think I'm going to have to check your other stories out. But I'm having a hard time believing you could beat this one xD.

The ending was extremely hot, like lava! I know you've been on Hiatus but you really should start up again!
KimKitty chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh! I found the revised version! It sounds better than the first
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
write more storys NOW!
FlameofIsis chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Holy! I'm so glad I found this because I love Roy! He's my favorite character from Young Justice. And wow! Love the detail! It was great!
mariarosa chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Really liked this story, really really liked it *wink* LOL but if you don't mind me putting some criticism.

There's really only one, the "roof buddy" Daniel, I honestly think that the story could've done without him, seriously if you rewrote this story and left him out I swear no one would even notice. He's too minor a character, there's no in depth with him, we don't have a background or anything, he doesn't add anything to the story.

I'm not trying to be bitchy or picky it's just my opinion.

Next is just some questions for my own sake really.

Like, is there gonna be a sequel to this or does Mana ever find out about Roy's life as Speedy/Red Arrow?

You don't have to answer it's just a few of the questions buzzing in my head.

Again, really loved this story o

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
cats101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
oooh can u do a pregnant chappie?
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Poor Mana, and Roy is such a pervert. But a sexy one.
dragonrain618 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
loved it :D
blackcat711 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh wow you improved this story a lot! This is really good :) You should make it a series XD
Who is David chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
... I like this version better...