Reviews for Magical Year
gabrjola chapter 24 . 3/8/2012
Blangst is my least and the most favorite thing ever ;_;
Murgy31 chapter 24 . 3/5/2012
That was great!
19jacinta88 chapter 22 . 2/13/2012
CUTE! just CUTE!
Miss Olivia Cellophane chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
This is awesome! Please write as much as you possibly can! I love it!
sfgirljan chapter 21 . 2/3/2012
My poor Blainers! I honestly cannot wait for Blaine to confront Sebastian (and there better be a confrontation!) - if this doesn't wake Blaine up to the kind of person Sebastian is, then nothing will.

Awesome job!
rainbowspring chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
I'm sure I've probably said this before, but I'll say it again; This. Was. The. Best. Chapter. EVER. It was amazingly sweet and cute, especially at the end!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
I'll just. Cry.

Because this is perfect and short of them showing footage I'll believe this is what happened
mustikas chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
This was a really great chapter! Amazing! And made me laugh :)
19jacinta88 chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
*squeee* SO CUTE! Too cute for words!
Marininha Potter chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
The thing is: I don't think Blaine is the victim here. I won't deny that he maybe has some issues, but... I mean, Sam went through crap last year and was working - because he needed - as a stripper and Blaine just rubbed in his face that he didn't sell himself like Sam did (and let's not forget that in Sexy, Blaine had the same idea of being sexy to win the judges).

I don't know if I blame Blaine or the writers. His issues, for example, were never really adressed, so we really don't know if he acted that way because he's just a jerk or if he was having some problems and stuff (but this does not justify treating Sam that way after everything the boy had to go through).

I bet Blaine know what he is doing, but when it comes to competition, The Warbles LOST to ND and they never really were good if coreografy.

Sorry to burden you, I just REALLY needed to get this out of my system.
chocolatebirdie chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
This is... wow. No words.
LittleMissStreisand chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
SO CUTE! I love it.
chocolatebirdie chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Ohmygod thank god my parents weren't in the room because I was sniggering like an idiot during this whole thing xD
smileyBAM03 chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
that was sexy
cole5148 chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Hold on to 16 was WONDERFUL! I loved the way Kurt talked to Sebastien. And the way Blaine was boxing and his reaction to Finn perfect:-) Another great addition to a Magical Year. I love your writing:-)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »