Reviews for Forever
Reader chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That was pretty good for your first fic. I hope you keep writting because you defiantly could write some amazing stuff one day!
anonymous2345 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
For RPF, it was pretty good. You may want to broaden your horizons a bit, though...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Really good!
HPandWforever chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Uhm.. This honestly isn't a bad fic but you really need to work on your punctuation. It kept distracting me. :)
Valerie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I LOVED IT!
No chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Just No.
Sharon chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That. Was. Phenomenal. I love the kiss description. I CAN'T EVEN
kawaii01 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
well... since reviews are your drugs... im not sure if I should be encouraging your addiction! hahaha... anyway I love this story! Great job :D
DarrenCrissLoverForever chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is so perfect 3 but, is that mia.. Girl really is girlfriend in real life? Cause I have seen photos of them and they were gettin' awful close :/ .Not.:(
feministgrimm chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
If reviews are your drug I'm not going to strengthen your addiction by reviewing.

Oh wait... Damn.

Oh well, while I'm here I may as well tell you that YAY! THIS WAS MADE OF AWESOME WITH A SIDE OF AWESOMESAUCE! :D

koorimechick chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
So... I was actually just watching the video of that kiss. And I thought Darren was kind of being stand off-ish when I watched it this time. I don't know.

But then I read this, and I thought, "He was only being stand offish because he couldn't stop thinking about how he wanted to kiss Chris. And then he just did it." xD

So thank you. Very much. Thanks for that. :) Now I'm going to go watch it again. _
Shaynalee chapter 1 . 11/23/2011