Reviews for 160 characters or less
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
very Nice

Creative and in character!
C-bones chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
You've nailed another one! Loved it!

Favorite parts:

1) Angela and I were discussing sexting and she gave me a list of appropriate questions.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . tell angela 2 stay out of our sex life

Do you want to know what I'm wearing?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i know what ur wearing i saw u get dressed this morning

I'm supposed to tell you that I'm not wearing panties but that would be a lie.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . stop listening 2 angela

Spank me, big boy.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . what?

2) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . bones?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . naked under the coat? thats going on the list.

ROTFL
penandra chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
I laughed so hard tears ran down my legs.

You are so good!
uahgirl-7 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I absolutely love this story...it is so funny...i couldn't keep from smiling...please keep going :)
TemperTemper chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
LOL! Perfection!
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I would totally like to see Booth and Brennan at a cottage in Figi! This is awesome, although Booth's txt lingo is hrd 2 read. (HaHa) Do you do that to conserve characters or just because its your interpretation how Booth would text? keep on keepin' on.
penandra chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
You know how much I enjoy your texting stories! I missed Chapter 2 going up, so am glad to see this one (I'll check to make sure I have an alert set).

I really enjoy that you can tell a story with these texts . . . good stuff!

Thanks for sharing.
pencil-origami chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Hey I love your dialogue! So fun.
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
so funny!
ProfeJMarie chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Ha: ". . . . . . . . . . . What are you doing? / Yelling at you."

I'm with Brennan on this one. ;-) I would help Booth by modifying that I was sorry that we argued... other kinds of apologies (or not) can come much later. :D

All kinds of awesome that Booth is text-language savvy (although I wonder if he really is- hmm) and Brennan spells everything out. I am sadly still Brennan in this avenue as well. Or maybe that's not sad. Maybe it's all kinds of awesome. Haha!
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Was going to start reading your When Harry Met Seeley and got distracted by this. Good distraction. I love love love dialogue - especially when it's good and this was so fun and cute and smiley.
C-bones chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I loved it. Very "them". Are you going to write more?
ceeray3 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I really love these text convos! I like how Booth uses text lingo and Brennan spells everything out. Nice idea about the fake apologies being a bookmark until they can really discuss. It's actually a good idea! :) And loved Booth's little jab at the end! Great job!
dcpbr chapter 2 . 10/16/2011