Reviews for Kindred Spirits
thetwistedsister chapter 50 . 8/10
So are Nicholas and Alexandra ever going to meet their miscarried children?
Thetwistedsister chapter 49 . 8/7
Where's Prince John son of King George V and Queen Mary of Teck who died in 1919? And Alexander III of Russia?
No name chapter 29 . 7/19
Correction: There were only one boy on the ride to escape. Louis-Joseph, Marie and Louis's 2nd child had died pre-French Revolution. Louis-Charles and Marie-Therese were the only two kids with Marie and Louis when the tried to escape. 2 other children of Marie and Louis died in childhood or infanthood.
Daivd Noble chapter 100 . 1/17
*David grabs the red haired little boy Henry and spanks him hard and a lot* That ball is not yours! It belongs to Annie! *Takes the ball from him and gives it to Annie*
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Are you gonna make deleted scnes?
Guest chapter 98 . 7/30/2014
Btw you missed someone. What about Paul Walker who died in a car accident last November. He was only 40
The Rose of Truro chapter 100 . 7/26/2014
Fantastic Ending! Really enjoyed this story!
Good Work chapter 100 . 7/15/2014

I really like this story.

Thanks very much for it.

Hope you are enjoying your summer.
Sam Fraser chapter 69 . 7/13/2014
What truly disgusts me is the crap a lot of people have written about JFK’S character. Whether it be that he was a sex maniac/womaniser and drug addict, that is based on nothing but rumours.

As for whether or not JFK cheated on his wife, I frankly couldn't care less. I of course don’t believe that a person should ever cheat on their spouse, but it doesn’t change any of JFK’s accomplishments as President – nor does it change the fact that he was a war hero! As for his alleged drug abuse, newsflash, he had Addison’s disease and suffered great back pains. He naturally required drugs for treatment, so there is nothing suspicious about his taking drugs at all.

Let’s begin with Kennedy’s so-called affair with Elizabeth Taylor. The allegations were made in Taylor’s new biography, Elizabeth Taylor: There is nothing like a dame, written by Danforth Prince and Darwin Potter. According to the authors, Kennedy and Taylor had sex whilst skinny dipping in Kennedy’s swimming pool in 1948. But apparently they weren’t alone. The authors allege that actor, Robert Stack, was also involved in sexual intercourse with Kennedy and Taylor!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, you read that correctly. Not only did Kennedy have affairs with Marilyn Monroe, Judith Exner, Mary Meyer, Mimi Alford, but he also had a threesome with Elizabeth Taylor and Robert Stack. These are all quite kinky stories, but are any of them true? Well, we don’t know, now do we?

I don’t know about you, but whenever I hear one these rumours about Kennedy’s sexual relationships, I demand to see actually tangible proof. As far I am concerned, simply taking the word of Judith Exner, Mimi Alford, and a few authors such as Seymour Hersh, who have undoubtedly made a lot of money off these allegations, does not constitute tangible proof.
Sam Fraser chapter 98 . 7/13/2014
I do not know why Sam Fraser would have Adam Lanza forgiven but that for you to decide in your story; we know he was once a good kid; He wanted to use his savings to buy toys for needy children before he turned crazy. Plus, if the stories that he was builed/raped are indeed true, and if he, as a child, suffered this abuse then it would at least explain his bitterness and anger, however misplaced. On the other hand, if again, this is true, then his parents were certainly not doing their jobs and were not there for him if this abuse happened more than once. At the very least, they could have transferred him to another school. None of this makes any sense. And, after looking at the pictures of him as a youngster...he looks like a good child...what happened to his face? Notice how the entire shape of his face had changed as he aged. He looks totally different. I wonder why? This whole thing is just too, too sad for all involved.
Moon of Kello chapter 100 . 7/15/2014
Nice way to end your story, congratulations about the whole story !

I'm following your fanfiction since the thirties chapters and it was always a pleasure to read it. Louis and Anne, both lived an amazing life with a tragic death. They deserved to be happy in their after life, this was a good idea ;)

Finally thank you for this fanfiction and the fact you've always updated it, it makes me sad when an author gives up a fanfiction.
Anyway great story, a long one indeed !
Sam Fraser chapter 87 . 7/12/2014
Can you make more of a Jack/Jackie Kennedy reunion like this comic: Reunite Part 11 by Tsuki-Yue on deviantART
Sam chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I ammuse that ch 100 will be the last.
Bird22 chapter 100 . 7/13/2014