Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Child of Dreams chapter 99 . 11/24/2016
Okay, I may not agree with homosexuality, but I don't believe that Hell was created specifically for gay people either!
Child of Dreams chapter 92 . 11/24/2016
(shakes head in disgust)
If those fools actually expect to be rewarded for happily murdering over two thousand men, women and children, then they clearly have another think coming!
Child of Dreams chapter 80 . 11/24/2016
Heaven's Gate?
Child of Dreams chapter 79 . 11/24/2016
My mom and I both love Wooden Heart too...
Child of Dreams chapter 59 . 11/24/2016
Child of Dreams chapter 39 . 11/24/2016
(squeals in delight)
Child of Dreams chapter 30 . 11/24/2016
(frowns)
I have a huge problem with that word...
andjelija.nenic chapter 35 . 8/15/2016
AnnetheQueen83 chapter 100 . 4/11/2016
Love this story! I was wondering if you'd do some chapters about Anne seeing the other queens, Henry, Charles, Edward, Mary and Elizabeth arriving.
Justsayhi chapter 100 . 11/30/2015
Ships for Kindred Spirits two
Trijante x Robert Wadlow
Anna Haining Bates(neé Swan) x Martin Van Buren Bates
Princess Victoria Kuh'lakuli x Grand Duke George
Prince John x Gemma Bates (Daughter of Anna and Martin Van Buren Bates)
Dan Sickles chapter 100 . 12/1/2015
This story was so wonderful and I am so proud of you for finishing it! In a way I was almost afraid to read the last chapter because I thought it would be a let down. But the way Anne and Louis are starting a new life together at the end totally caught me off guard and was incredibly moving.
thetwistedsister chapter 50 . 8/10/2015
So are Nicholas and Alexandra ever going to meet their miscarried children?
Thetwistedsister chapter 49 . 8/7/2015
Where's Prince John son of King George V and Queen Mary of Teck who died in 1919? And Alexander III of Russia?
No name chapter 29 . 7/19/2015
Correction: There were only one boy on the ride to escape. Louis-Joseph, Marie and Louis's 2nd child had died pre-French Revolution. Louis-Charles and Marie-Therese were the only two kids with Marie and Louis when the tried to escape. 2 other children of Marie and Louis died in childhood or infanthood.