Reviews for Sanctuary
Great story I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
luvs!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very nice end. Will Draco keep his promise?
beekers chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
loved it.

i like the idea of checking up on the acquitted, on malfoy not living with his parents for the reason he listed, his freckles, harry's eventual understanding/thinking with his head and heart, and the scenery you created in dracos dacha
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very well written, abrupt ending though. Sequel would be great! Thanks for sharing.
gina chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
oh that was HOT,great story but no sequel?
paradisekiss719 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is amazing. Please write a sequel to this. I would love to see what happens when Draco returns and how Harry and Draco's relationship is.
SeductiveCooking chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow, this was so cute; you are a fantastic writer. I wish we could have seen their attraction and relationship built up more throughout the story. But otherwise, it was a fantastic story. Any chance of a sequel?
LadyClaireAnn chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Me gusta, me gusta, ME GUSTA~ You have combined most everything I love into one fic, Harry Potter and Russia and Yaoi. It is very well written too, just saying.

~S-A-A
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh we better get a sequel when Draco comes back... you still have to answer the questions why is he there and why can't he come back now and what made it possible to come back...to Harry.