Reviews for The Kisses We Steal
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I LOVE THIS IDEA! And that Castle would write that last question, so cute!
battlee43 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I have been reading your stories. I like them, This one is especially cute and well written. Thank you for writing.
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very light, very cute, very good
cloisharley chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
lol last line really made me laugh! i can just see his face if she ever tells him that is!
lotsofcoffee chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
this. was. great.

can you do a second chapter, where Castle wakes up & remembers it & goes into the break room and just kisses her senseless? please? with a cherry on top?
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Me gusta mucho! Isn't that what one says in spanish, when liking something? Because I do, I like this very much. It was so awesome, I think the idea of Kate kissing him in his sleep is adorable and the piece you wrote is so cute! Very well done.
14ulysse chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That was adorable. I actually gasped! at "How is it possible for someone to be so beautiful?" haha. That man!

And yes, he WILL be disappointed, heck, I want real kisses too!

But really, that was super cute!
WriterBitch chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Go on, this is adorable :)
teelduo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Love it!
keal chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was sweet! I could see this happening; Kate thinking of him and how muc hshe loved him and unconciously leaning down for a quick peck on the lips or to ghost her hand across his wrote it out so well to, all that led up to her little distraction.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I like

continuous

please
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
awh cuteness 3

i'm such a sucker for cuteness :')

loved the chapter! x
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
LOL This was cute. Please tell me there is going to be more. It would be fun if he was actually awake and she just didn't know it.
baby-rose15 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm signing up for a story alert because I'm expecting to see more of this because I loved it.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Cute. What would have been even better (second chapter, anyone) would be for his expression to change as the kiss infiltrated and changed his dream, then he wakes up and finds her watching him. How would he play that?