Reviews for The Kisses We Steal
beauty-passion-fierce-intellec chapter 1 . 4/25
Head cannon accepted. Please Don't Stop Writing.
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I LOVE THIS IDEA! And that Castle would write that last question, so cute!
battlee43 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I have been reading your stories. I like them, This one is especially cute and well written. Thank you for writing.
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very light, very cute, very good
cloisharley chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
lol last line really made me laugh! i can just see his face if she ever tells him that is!
lotsofcoffee chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
this. was. great.

can you do a second chapter, where Castle wakes up & remembers it & goes into the break room and just kisses her senseless? please? with a cherry on top?
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Me gusta mucho! Isn't that what one says in spanish, when liking something? Because I do, I like this very much. It was so awesome, I think the idea of Kate kissing him in his sleep is adorable and the piece you wrote is so cute! Very well done.
14ulysse chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
That was adorable. I actually gasped! at "How is it possible for someone to be so beautiful?" haha. That man!

And yes, he WILL be disappointed, heck, I want real kisses too!

But really, that was super cute!
WriterBitch chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Go on, this is adorable :)
teelduo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Love it!
keal chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was sweet! I could see this happening; Kate thinking of him and how muc hshe loved him and unconciously leaning down for a quick peck on the lips or to ghost her hand across his wrote it out so well to, all that led up to her little distraction.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I like

continuous

please
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
awh cuteness 3

i'm such a sucker for cuteness :')

loved the chapter! x
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
LOL This was cute. Please tell me there is going to be more. It would be fun if he was actually awake and she just didn't know it.
baby-rose15 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm signing up for a story alert because I'm expecting to see more of this because I loved it.