Reviews for The Butterfly's Return
ClearMortality chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
No matter how many times I read this fic, I'll always absolutely love it. I loved it the first time I read it, but even more so the second time. I wish there were more detective stories featuring Kurogane and Fai. I've come across so few that it's quite disheartening. Still, reading your story has been quite refreshing. I hope to read more stories of the same genre from you!
ClearMortality chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
And it is over. I like how you added in Kyle to give a warning. It gives off the air that everything's just beginning. Is there a sequel to this? One where Fai and Kurogane solve a mystery that would bring them directly to Fei Wang Reed or something along those lines? o:
ClearMortality chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Oh my God, so it was Xing Huo all along O She wasn't who I was expecting, to be quite honest. Kudos for being able to mislead me. And that swift turn of events too! To think that Xing Huo in this universe is Sakura's aunt ._.
ClearMortality chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Oh, okay, so it's /not/ Yuuko then .-. I'm rather intrigued now. If it's not exactly Yuuko who's killing people, then who is it? ._.
ClearMortality chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Ohhh I do so love detective fics. I have high hopes for this one :)

I can't help but think that Yuuko's involved with the murderer (or could even be the one responsible herself). Of course, I could be absolutely wrong but given the evidences of a woman, a swallowtail butterfly, and the fic title... well, it's quite hard /not/ to think of Yuuko.

This is a great start and hopefully, it'll only get better from here.
hatsumei chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Aw... aren't they cute?
The Serene Dancer chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Wow it was great I kept on wondering how you were gonna fit the K/F moment in but you did it in a great way and you didn't rush which was also good.
Queerapika chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Hahaha, you made me feel guilty for not leaving a comment, so I was able to defeat my laziness and started to type on, for I know well how frustrating it is not to get reviews.

I must admit that before I started to read the story, I found the idea interesting but I had no idea how this was supposed to work out. The idea of Kurogane being a doctor made me giggle, the idea of Kurogane impersonating John made me giggle even more (Despite being a soldier, John is just the sweetest guy and Kurogane... well, no need to say more, eh?) but the one thing that was really irritating me was that I just couldn't imagine Fai as a sociopath.

And you, lady, must be some kind of magician because I can't complain anymore. Somehow the character constellation felt totally natural in your story and I never wondered if it's Sherlock's behaviour or Fai's behaviour you're displaying because it was the same. You managed to keep it canon for both fandoms which is just... just wow.

And your writing style was beautiful, yet it didn't slow down the pace that is necessary for a crime story. So there is only one thing I have to complain about: Where is Yuui? You have to do that One Shot thing because I would love to imagine Yuui in Mycroft's clothing.

Greets and hoping to read more from you,

Leia
crazy purple ninja chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Ah wow this was such an amazing story! I loved it. Your writing style is amazing and i loved how you kept me in suspense for awhile! You ket Fai and Kurogane in character woth both their oroginal selves and with their Sherlock Holmes self! I loved Fai nicknames for Kurogane, they were very clrvet and made me laugh. I enjoyed your story immensly and I hope you continue with this and write many more stories! Please, pretty please!

Peace,love, and hot chocolate

crazy purple ninja
Zelinxia chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
You already know why I love this. The intricate mystery plot, the characterizations. But most of all, I really like this AU Fai and how he's written. It's super refreshing to see him so confident and assertive despite his unorthodox detective skills and methods - I could see /how/ Dr. Suwa is attracted to him/
no more writing for now chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I adore this fic. Both your love of Kurofai and your love of detective stories really shines through in this to the point where I feel my brain is the size of a pea lol. Fai makes a perfect Sherlock and Kurogane an awesome Watson. And the integration of both Tsubasa and Holic characters is a real treat. I hope that you'll do a sequel to this one day. I'd like to see more deterctive antics and some more Kurofai goodness
JadeDragonHawk chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
This was a beautifully written story. I love how you portrayed Fai - obsessed to the point of not really caring about others. Very like Sherlock Holmes I guess. :) My favourite line was the last of chapter 5's - "She pulled open the curtain with her left hand." Very effective!

Jade
MissAleatory chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Yay comclusion!
MissAleatory chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I love this story for being able to figure out a plot and have the little details like they always do in Sherlock. Seriously, you can write! I hate cliffhangers, can't wait for the next one!
Xynostaph chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
I know who it is! It's-

/shot

But...! But it's-

/shot again

It's...

/shot once more

Ugggghhhh...! Fine! I won't say anything!

/grumble grumble Pouty face

It's so not cheatin that I read this on lj! I could just... Call myself psychic! Yeah! I totally read the future on another site...!

/dodges bullet

Ok, ok, I get it... I'm keeping my mouth shut... For now...

Anyway, totally fabu chapter! I love how kurogane just can't act properly towards the ladehs~ or Fai, heeheehee~

and I loved the part where Fai almost dropped the milk. Ohohohoho!

/tomoyo laugh

I love doing to tomoyo's laugh...!

Can't wait to read the next part! Cause the last chapter has my FAVORITE PART.

:D