Reviews for Red Wall, Red Door
GirlFromNorth chapter 1 . 4/10
Ohh, what a beautiful story! I was in desperate need of at least SOME happiness, so I'm very happy to have found your fic. Wonderfully written!
Shix chapter 1 . 4/10
Loved it
MC chapter 1 . 3/21
No matter how many times I read this, I'm always blown away.
Black face chapter 1 . 2/28
Loved and hope you make more like this.
Mobiusman3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
And then Moses was curse and left childless for all his days, even after convincing THE LORD to show compassion upon both His people and the Egyptians, just as Moses had.

I kid, but God would be rather displeased with Moses for pulling that stunt and would require an explanation.
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I love how Rameses notices how Moses has been crying, and how he wants to comfort him.

I wish that the movie ended like this!
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I wish things had turned out this way, my HEART, oh... 3
Faeriessence chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Oh my Gooooood. *cries* I can't describe how beautiful this is T.T You brought such powerful emotion into your story. Now I wonder if the movie could ever be as great had it gone in this direction. I love this forever.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
:D That made me so HAPPY!
Jingle chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I just adore this. You weave such emotion in your tale, and I believe it all. I wish the story went like this! Great job.
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I keep returning to this story and for good reason: the prose is strong and you deliver a strong relationship between all the characters, including Rameses, Moses, and Sef. I always wished that Moses had indeed saved Rameses' son in the movie, but alas. After watching the movie a few times, I had ideas for different fanfics, including an idea where Moses saves the kiddo, but you did it perfectly! :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh, if only. Wonderfully written!
TacticianLyra chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I wish this really happened. Movie would've been much happier. Myra
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really like this. And it does touch upon a question I've had watching the movie.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i really really like this good job