Reviews for Red Wall, Red Door
Jingle chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I just adore this. You weave such emotion in your tale, and I believe it all. I wish the story went like this! Great job.
Morning-Tide chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I keep returning to this story and for good reason: the prose is strong and you deliver a strong relationship between all the characters, including Rameses, Moses, and Sef. I always wished that Moses had indeed saved Rameses' son in the movie, but alas. After watching the movie a few times, I had ideas for different fanfics, including an idea where Moses saves the kiddo, but you did it perfectly! :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh, if only. Wonderfully written!
SilverZinogre chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I wish this really happened. Movie would've been much happier. Myra
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really like this. And it does touch upon a question I've had watching the movie.
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i really really like this good job
Kyrara chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Every time I watch the Prince of Egypt I hope for something like this to happen... I hope every time, that Mose and Ramses find a way to be reconciled... I'm just that kind of harmony-loving person. And I'm sad every time... So this fic hits just the right nerve for me. Good writing, too.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I know, oh how I know, that the story could never have ended this way. That we all knew how the story /had/ to end. But as someone with very beloved brothers, this ending would have been preferable.

A tale you might like from the rabbis: it is said that Pharaoh kept lions at his palace, and would set them upon visitors that angered him. When he tried the trick on Moses, however, the beasts tried to play with the prophet instead, for they remembered him and his kind treatment from when they were cubs.
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This was so wonderful! The Prince of Egypt is my favorite non-Disney animated movie, and part of me always hoped that Moses would do something like this to save Rameses' son...although the other part of me is a Bible freak and knew that he wouldn't. Great job!
EggyMiNa chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
d'aww I'm so emotional right now ;-; my heart, you can have it. It's beautiful and makes me yearn for this to happen. It's sad that something so tragic had to occur before Rameses let his pride go and even then he had decided another wrong path.

hope you write more when you get the chance :D
roxypony chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
OMG YOU STRUCK AGAIN! This is the best night ever! I'm just lyin here reading on my phone and grinning like a tard.

TOO SWEET :) hehe Moses is a cheater... But I loved the result! The beginning was so gutwrenching, I was all prepared to be sad, and then BLAM HE'S ALIVE! Awesome. Freekin' awesome :) love love love the brotherliness! *biggg huggggs*

RXP
estrella chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love this. It makes the moment of Moses' getting permission to go one of joy and understanding rather than sorrow and anger. Somehow you get the impression that Rameses won't pursue Moses and almost drown in the sea.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I am so glad that you decided to write this brilliant story.