Reviews for ReConnected
AMAZING chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
please make more books, the ending made me cry (*wishing there was a camp rock 3*)
sammy chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
awww this was an amazing book and i advise you to do a sequel please i am desperate for more
Angelina56 chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
loved this story great job keep up the good work

Angelina56
C chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
I really loved your story!(:
MissApple17 chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
I just read these 21 chaps in 2 days (yeah cause with school...) and IT'S ONE OF THE BEST CR FANFICTS EVER! and the fact that S&M get married at Camp Rock...I personaly never would have thought of that on my own :P but it seems so obvious its the perfect place! as you can see i really enjoyed your story hehe ;) can't wait to read your oneshots! as for an idea...i think it could be great to do a oneshot like a year later the wedding with Shane and Nate best friends again, no akwardness...and have a scene with Mitchie, Jason Shane and Nate in a tour bus laughing together or something, Connect 3 reunited and all that...I know it sound cliché! ;) I think this is the longest review I've ever posted haha! anyways, youre a great author, I'll be watching for those oneshots! :)
snowwygirl4 chapter 21 . 9/21/2012
LOVE IT! This story was so amazing! Sad to see it end, but the epilogue was awesome! And I am so looking forward to the one-shots! :)
JemiLover101 chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Omg I'm crying! I love this story so much! It's one of the best I have ever read. Can't wait for the one shots. U did an amazing job! :)
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Aww their wedding was beautiful 3. Can't wait to see some of those one-shots. And good luck/have fun in University )
NverSayNver chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Love it! But it ended:( i really loved it and it wss soo cute! Buy I really cant wait for your oneshots, expecially the family one! Can't wait! And i want to see what you have up you sleeve posted soon!
lanae96 chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
You should do a Smitchie family one shot & the one with Connect 3's first performance !
cmtaylor531 chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Oh no all thats left is an epilogue... I fell in love at first read through and now its almost over.
Beachlover2115 chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Aww this was so cute!
ChippewaPrincess96 chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
I love this! I wish on the epilogue Caitlyn and everyone could reconcile. Since they were such good friends. But that's just my opinion
Guest chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
i really love the story very much
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
This chapter was awesome, it was nice to see Nate and Shane totally make up and become friends (well pretty much) again. It was also interesting to see how the families reacted to the marriage news. I'm curious to see how the wedding goes and who ends up being there, (with how much of a witch Caitlyn has been, I can kind of see her crashing the wedding you know?). I also wonder how Shane's 'Parents' would act at the wedding. I'm guessing the epilogue will be the wedding but if not, that would be an awesome related oneshot ). Other than that your two ideas sound awesome and I'm going to have to think about what kind of oneshots would be interesting to read about ). Can't wait to read the epilogue!