Reviews for The Softest Touch
Mike chapter 9 . 11/24
That was amazing, waiting for more :D
thane chapter 10 . 11/22
Hey I have just started to read your work and I must say I,m so happy I have. Everything I have read is great, I love reading which is rare in my school and even rarer I love to get my emotions going with a good book. I also am a big romantic or at least am starting to become one. And I to be honest am jealous of your work snice I am a author myself but my works are hard to understand or just are,t good. But enough about me I would love to see your new story even if it,s just the frist chapter, even its the rough draft.

P..S where would I find this new story
Vlad chapter 10 . 10/11
Wow.. After reading this , the torture of Paolini in keeping arya and eragon apart has abated
monks ninja chapter 10 . 9/21
well I'm not an inspiring type so I will just give you a word of encouragement keep going you just got to a twist in the plot and you stopped its much worse than leaving someone hanging in a high five or handshake as you are depriving us of an inspired story
anyway speech aside pm me if you consider starting this story again :)
lemons for all chapter 6 . 7/6
want many lemons plis
melli chapter 10 . 3/26
Oh I'm dieing to see Islanzadis reaction to Aryas bites!
Well done!
That was a romantic er, scene, but some questions are raised. Like why is eragon biting arya, last I checked there' elves, not dragons. Also , anyone would be caught by delight at seeing a hairless lady part, but it makes perfect sense because one Arya is exceptionally beautiful, and two, all elves, man or female have no body hair, so Eragon shouldn't have been off gaurd.
Eragon fan chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
During the miss Eragon had 3 seconds to live.
bored.com chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
you've shown us all what it means to be a true and awsome writer!
I stoped playing COD, because I found out about your storie/book
But now that there's no more of your chapters, I think that I'll have to go back to playing cod, cause what else am i supossed to do while there are still no more chapters left to read?
Answering your qestions:
1. I hope that you know how much I love your storie
that last chapter was very spicy!
byt I still enjoyed it most!
2. Of course you have got to post what you got!
I'm barely living because of the fact that there's still no responce from you!
post post and post!
I'm gonna die out of boredom if you don't write anymore chapters
so post and fast
please!
Wannabeextrafan chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Yea that's it!
awsome work guys!
This is how the author of the original enheritance cycle should have written his books
but he failled me, especialy with the ending!
Now you guys made somthing so awsome I just can't wait until you post another chapter
but please make it quick
cause I really wan't to read on further!
pleasepost chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
We all want more of your writing we need it please!
upload as fast as you can
post what you've already writen
needyourstorie chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
When will you post the rest of your storie?
I can't wait, please post new chapters!
And as fast as you can XD!
You're the only author on fanfiction that wrote the most ultimate continuation of enharitance!
I can't sleep after reading the ending of the original storie because it was so lame!
Your stories let me sleep!
I need more!
and fast!
if you can
please post whenever you have the time!
Wannabeextrafan chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Post what you got!
awsome storie!
More,more,more and more!
I need to know what happens next!
You got to post cause i just can't hang on waiting any longer!
Out of all the fanfiction authors that wrote a storie to the eheritance cycle yours
was the BEST!
so please post more!
dragonlistener chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
More, More, More and more!
We need more!
p****ni doesn't know how to write a good I mean AWSOME storie like you, so please keep on going!
Post what you got!
I need more!
bigfan chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Post now i can't wait any longer!
and be sure to keep writing!
I've read two other additionall arya and eragon stories written by different authors
and no one matches your storie so keep on making new chapters but whatever you do,
please d make them have a baby!
That would be terrible, if you have to than at least not now!
And also Rienxad, you are a legend!

SO PLEASE POST WHAT YOU GOT, CAOUSE I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!