Reviews for The Hardest Part
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 18 . 11/1
OMG this ending made me cry.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/28
Great chapter and plot
cntcenut5 chapter 8 . 9/12
Hmmm,,, this is the another time travel fic that have valuable point. It's new because when the other writer is use time travel theme to change what bad thing happen in the past, your fic is telling us the philosophy of the yin-yang. It's no matter how much you want change the past, we cant do it. And yeah your reason logically fit with the Minato's character too. I wonder about Kyubii existance at Naruto's seal. is Kurama back with him too? I wonder he not talking again with Naruto?
bookcoda chapter 18 . 8/25
Wow that was super depressing I'm sad now but all and all great story. Sasuke time travel?
Annabelle Flynn chapter 18 . 8/17
I... I loved it.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 4 . 8/11
I really like this story good job! I really wish Naruto from the anime had this opportunity to meet his parents instead of a few seconds in his mind (Which was downright weird. I mean who wants their parents in their head? Creepy right)
ob1292 chapter 2 . 7/28
I might have been able to not spill the beans int he Hokage's office but the moment I saw my mom alive for the first time in my life I would have tole them everything.
BunnyBear27 chapter 1 . 6/17
This chapter was totally aweosme. I'm so addicted and it's just so like Naruto to go into the past by accident. Can't wait to read the other chapters and find out what will happen next!

Thanks for writing this awesome story!

purplecm chapter 18 . 6/14
I just want to say thanks for writing this story. I love it very much :)
boruto chapter 18 . 6/13
its a very awesome story
Ennael chapter 18 . 5/12
c'était horrible.. et super! je te déteste mais frenchement cette histoire est trop bien! et HORRIBLE!
Rizuki Dhan chapter 18 . 5/5
I don't know, I really like this chapter. When naruto (I do too, ofc) read minato and kushina's notes, I was pretty much crying my eyes out. And these last two (or three? Maybe four) chapters had done a good job of emptying the tear-bag (or whatever it was called) in my eyes

Love ya!
Yes it was good
Madrugaur chapter 18 . 5/3
Nice, could you write a sequel?
Aqua468 chapter 18 . 5/2
What are you talking about? I-I'm not c-crying, you're crazy.

*sobbing from the corner*

Thank you so much for writing, it was amazing to read.