Reviews for The Hardest Part
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 18 . 5/25
Very cute fanfic. Definitely sad in places. A little repetitive, but that's easily overlooked. Overall, a very satisfying read :)
ShadowMoon96 chapter 18 . 5/18
I loved it. And I loved the ending
Well this seems interesting
Typhlosion8 chapter 14 . 3/13
I wanted to cry right here. This was the best chapter so far. My heart is breaking! :-(
Ilysa Marso chapter 18 . 2/13
This was the most beautiful story I have ever seen! It was captivating and always found a way to make my heart quench in every chapter. When I was reading it, I kept on thinking of different outcomes of many of the problems they faced. This story challenged my ability to think. I loved every single minute of it! The way the characters were written made me feel like I could understand them. The other thing is, I actually found the ending to be very satisfying for me. I felt like it was the right way to end it all, and there could be no other way. This is definitely my all time favourite story. Very well done! Kudos to you!
sistercity chapter 1 . 1/30
Just reading this for the first time (and realising this was written a long time ago,) I still wanted to comment on the incomplete jutsu Naruto used.
I think the jutsu as described would have more likely summoned the Yondaime to the present rather than sent Naruto to the past. After all, usually Yondy appeared where the kunai landed, not what happened here.
MidnightDreamerZ chapter 17 . 1/5
I this book. This book pulls my heart strings
lizyeh2000 chapter 18 . 1/3
Loved your story , now favourited!
SkellyStripper chapter 18 . 1/2
Well holy shit, I know this is old and that you probably aren't in here anymore (I honestly don't know, I haven't checked yet) but this is honestly really great. If you have more stories, I'll definitely make sure to check them out, hehe, if you do/are able to read this, I'd like to thank you. Have a nice day/night/week/month/year/life.
vocaloid4gumimegpoid chapter 18 . 12/20/2016
I really loved that story! Thank you for writing it! This is the best story out of every story that I have read, that I absolutely will come back to it and reread it many times! It is a really good story! Thank you!
Gooest chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
Hm... This story gives me mixed feeling to be honest. I love how you stayed true to Naruto's personality and his knuckleheadness, but it makes me also understand how screwed over the village made him.

Rant:
He is an idiot... No other way to put it. His mental devolpment is stunted and he has such a small pool of skills. Kage Bunshin. Rasengan. Toad Summon. Sage Mode. Kyuubi. 5 skills in total. Sasuke on the other hand. Sharingan. Fire Justu. Snake Contract. Kenjustu. Rinnegan. One handed Seals. Lightning Jutsu. Much higher intelligence. Plethora of other things. Naruto's wins are mostly attributed to luck and somehow talking his opponents with somehow compelling arguements.
END

Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it. Your writing skills are very good. Hope to see more from you.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
Have to be honest I'm terribly disappointed. I invested so many emotions in this story to have such a bittersweet ending... Not exactly the kind of fic I enjoy reading since I really can only handle happy endings and this was NOT happy. Not at all. Kind of wish there were some warnings or tags or at least something. Your writing is excellent but seriously that ending really pissed me off since I was expecting a fix it story. Definitely not coming back to this one.
kyuzi4869 chapter 18 . 11/12/2016
Oh my God! I could not stop crying for a few last chapter
this story is kinda sad and wonderful and amazing and so touching at the same time
even it is hilarous haha
I love the part with sasuke when he was curious about naruto fed him wkwkwk
so many parts that amazing that I cannot mention all of them
but every chapter and plots are really beautiful
you r a great writer
I hope u will continue ur hardwork for the other stories
dont stop it, u really have tallent
the way u make the plot just really amazing
good job!
clixhee chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
OMGGGG! This must be one of the best (if not the best) time-travel fanfic i've everr read. I've actually crieed, KEEP IT UP!
April chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
TT This made me cry so much especially when Naruto was going through Minato's notebook. #-# Naruto's response to Kakashi asking how the TT went made me relate it to this story. Over all great work I'm gonna go grab some tissues now...