Reviews for The Hardest Part
April chapter 18 . 8/24
TT This made me cry so much especially when Naruto was going through Minato's notebook. #-# Naruto's response to Kakashi asking how the TT went made me relate it to this story. Over all great work I'm gonna go grab some tissues now...
TheBeauty chapter 18 . 8/23
I wonder why did he ask Sakura out again when he already admitted to himself and his mother that he doesn't love her...
Mason chapter 18 . 8/11
The ease at which this story brought me to tears is astounding. You are a fantastic author and you sure know how to make your work hit home. I hope you continue what you do.
One of the few good Naruto time travel fics out there. It really touched me.
Friendly reader chapter 18 . 7/15
I love this FANFICTION! I'll let you know that it reached deep into my heart and twisted it many times. I cried so much and I was very touched. For sure if I want to read a time travel FANFICTION, I will always come to this heat warming tale. I love the way you write and your way of life/morals. Thank you for making this piece of art! 3
scaryorange chapter 2 . 7/13
this is complete bullshit.
dvilleza chapter 18 . 7/10
this made me cry. a lot. and it didn't really leave me feeling happy either. so, now that my whole heart hurts, I'm gonna go now. great work.
419Jhat chapter 18 . 7/6
Wow, you handled the "to change the past or to not change the past" thing really well. I can't imagine Naruto not trying, and I can't think of another way that the story could have gone that wouldn't lead to too much change to Naruto's present. And oh my gosh! You handled the relationship between Naruto and his parents so well! We don't know too much about Minato and Kushina, but I think that you made them pretty round characters. I actually teared up when Naruto was telling him everything. I hope you keep writing. Clearly you have a talent, haha!
Luna White chapter 18 . 6/29
Mhy gawd... This story... this story was amazing, I absolutly loved reading it. Very well written with the right amount of action and feels, thank you for writing this! ~one of my new favorites
Reality check chapter 2 . 5/22
When the hidden Leaf in the past get a telephone company when do they start selling Coke and hokages office or coffee machine or kitchen where the hell did all this stuff come from suddenly no wonder why I think people think the Naruto fanfic out of the crackpots you write stuff like this it makes people think you guys are and I'll screw it you're probably just scream fanfic this fanfic that you know fiction even have some ground of reality before it becomes complete nonsense you don't hear people complain watch Star Trek science fiction has to have some time around into reality uet just cuz it's fiction doesn't mean it has to be be complete nonsense just remember that when you think about science fiction or fiction and general fiction still have some type of ground in reality or physics the story has great potential go back and take out the nice Coke product the coffee machine as well as the telephone conversations they don't have telephones in the hidden Leaf Village and please stop referring it to the ancient name of the village is called the hidden in the leaf Village they haven't used that name since the time when it was first formed by the First Hokage after the third Shinobi War it was referred to as the hidden Leaf Village please be true to the story and don't be I'll forget it
lancer081292 chapter 9 . 5/4
I really have to wonder. why is Naruto getting exhausted so quickly and feels a drain only summoning 5 clones or keeping them up for only a few days? he has exponentially more stamina and chakra than what is presented in the story even if he didn't have the kyuubi
Thedevilsangel1 chapter 18 . 4/28
I'm crying, on the inside. This was a beautiful fanfiction and I wish it had been a little longer. Otherwise I put this fanfiction on my top ten best fanfics ever. I absolutely loved it and wouldn't change a thing about it.
Awesome.

It was totally different from other time - travel fanfics.
Yes, there were some scenes which I found a little bit difficult to be possible on a practical level but yeah, overall it was AWESOME.
Ley chapter 18 . 3/12
Wow this is.. This is just.. KUDOS! (v)/
Mizmaz10 chapter 18 . 2/17
I just have to say 3 simple words to describe this story.

BEST STORY EVER