Reviews for The Mission Stays the Same
Chris Williams chapter 1 . 9/9
Hey Broken trident how about letting some one else take over for you .
Cause I really like The Mission Stay's the Same I would like to see an ending to it .
I could write it I have some idea's I would like to do .
ardvarkeating101 chapter 3 . 8/22
This is the end?! Oh god damnit man! At least tell us how you planned to end it!
CunkToad chapter 2 . 8/22
Well, it's been a fun ride while it lasted. Can't change the way life plays you, if its not for you, its not for you.
I wish you good fortune in where ever your life is going, mate, all the best to you.
AnonymousXYZ chapter 1 . 8/16
i'm not going to lie i am pretty disappointed at the story is ending so premature i was very interested to see where it was going and what it was all building up to, but i guess there is nothing i can really do about it i'll keep the story Favorited in case maybe you change your mind in the future but if not then thanks for writing what is without a doubt one of the best fics I've ever read on this sight.
W8W chapter 20 . 8/12
Po pierwsze mimo że przybysze są niebezpieczniejszy od Szeparda to najważniejsza cecha naszego widma dalej jest niezastąpiona (zdobywanie sojuszników w najdziwniejszych miejscach dzięki otwartości). Z laserami i radę wierzącą w żniwiarzy mają szanse przetrwać. Fajne uzasadnienie zmiany podejścia prorokini uznać inne gatunki za godne znajomości albo zostać jedyną inteligentną istotą we wszechświecie, oczywiście dalej się wywyższa ale robi to w przyjemniejszy sposób po prostu pokazując co umie i pozwalając innym ją ocenić.
Reich Meister chapter 1 . 8/1
codexrun you didn't see that this story is DISCONTINUED?
codexrun chapter 20 . 7/19
i guess huge story requiers huge updates but this is kinda ritdiculos 10 months
Ranger chapter 20 . 7/13
Can we at least get a synopsis about what was supposed to happen? I would like to have some closure to this story.
AraelDranoth chapter 15 . 7/4
Did you know WAAAGH has three meanings. One of which refers to the psychic field all Orks generate. This field causes minor disruptions in reality and is the reason why all their guns and other junk actually work.
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 7/3
Go Maeteris!
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 7/3
Love the elder character. Should definitely place more focus on her than the unbelievably tolerant guardsman.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 7/3
I would think that the Guard's religious zeal would've been a bigger point of contention but I like your elder character.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 7/3
Language needs some attention but otherwise decent.
Stoneman303 chapter 20 . 7/1
As many said before, this is very sad.
Despite that I still find myself rereading this story time and time again, cause I really enjoy it and I find that you did a great work overall.
It is understandable, if disappointing that you stopped, but I know the feeling.
I suppose that there is nothing more that needs to be said, other than thank you for sharing this awesome story with the rest of us.
Truly one of the best Warhammer 40k stories in this site and hopefully it will inspire more.
Good luck at whatever else you write or try.
-Stoneman
Eye of Sauron chapter 1 . 6/29
It is is sad that this story is dead. Is it possible you could allow someone to adopt it, it does deserve an ending, and I am sure that there are authors who would take it off your hands?
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »