Reviews for The Mission Stays the Same
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 17 . 7/2
Its not "gases gases".
ItsGas Gas Gas!" in rapid succession. Shorter\quicker to bark out at comrades.

Also it doesn't make the speaker seem like a tool.

I only give the most helpful and honest feedback (well, honest anyways).
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 16 . 7/2
Captain Garalldi gave too much ground to the xenos lover in this chapter. He should have made it abundantly clear of the cruelty of the other universe.

Peace is a short-lived lie, and nothing more.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 7 . 6/28
A well written chapter, especially with the small touch on the AC unit recall. It will kick off a galaxy wide AC unit-race(as opposed to arms race).
Tela fell to the asari arrogance. She thought that she was so superior to the shadow broker that she could use him but in the end she became just a pawn for him.
Ilireanwri chapter 20 . 5/16
This story is very good. I'm sad that you won't continue it, but I can't fault you for doing so with your reasons. But still the story was very good and interesting, and I hope that you'll maybe sometime in the future will decide to write another story, re-write this one or simply finish it, because you are a very good writer and I would love to read more from you.
Ilireanwri chapter 16 . 5/16
Ha, Gyrinx on the loose (I think...)
Carre chapter 20 . 4/28
I have a few questions.
1. Will EDI (and the Geth) become followers of the Machine God and begin dress in red (and in monkrobes) or paint themselves in red, both on "bodies" and digiral?
2. Javiks reaction to Gallardi and Gallardi to Javik, consider how their cultures are... alike and the same time not alike. (In mine opinion, the Prothean Empire sounds like a combination of the Imperium of Man and the Tau Empire.)(Yes, I read on youre notes Gallardi stayed on Earth, but still.)
3. Is Maeteris going to tell the crew about the Fall... and Gallardis reaction to it?
(On the good note, the Fall did end the shit-warp-storm wich plauged Age of Strife, wich made in turm possible for The Big E to launch His Great Crusade... but still, a Birth of a Chaos God...)
And would Gallardi mention about Reign of Blood, Assain Temples, Regiments of Renown (Valhallans Ice Warriors, Armegeddon Steel-legion, Tallarn Desert Riders, Deathkorps of Krieg etc)?
Perheps even use Maeteris "psyk-rune-stones" to visulase/show it?
4. I know this story is discontinued, wich are the reason I write this questions.
Whatever you are doing in youre life now: Keep Up the Good Work... or something like it (Carre shrugs akwardly).
Anonymous234 chapter 20 . 4/2
Don't lose hope guys! I've seen a fair few authors burn themselves out, only to return months / a few years later when they've given their minds a break!
Slim Dustpan chapter 11 . 4/1
DAMNIT NORMANDY CREW ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY NOT UNDERSTAND A MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Boomburst chapter 20 . 3/27
Damn it, this was so good. Aw well, it was a very good run, with a very good story. Because of the Q&A, there is no hope to see this be returned to... still, a very good run. Considering how long you worked with this(5 years), no one can fault you for getting burned out. Hope your muse will return someday and write another story.
No garrus and tali?!

Fuuuuuuu
Zorix chapter 1 . 3/5
Ah, now I've found this again.
I'm somewhat sad this didn't continue, but such is life. What is written is about as long as the first three Harry Potter books, or the Hobbit and The Fellowship - and that for nothing other than a couple of words from strangers. After the first Harry Potter the next one was probably the main job for Rowling... and when I think about the unrest in the Ukraine around 2014 I assume that was stress on the mind no matter where you lived and what you thought about it.
Btw., it's nice to have that short Q&A on your profile. It puts things to a rest, in a way. Not that I would mind if someday there were a sudden reemergence :P.

I hope you have found another hobby to enjoy and wish you the best of luck for the future.
dramare chapter 1 . 2/26
not going to lie but I would give money to the author just to finish this
Rylomakin81 chapter 16 . 2/21
Well it's sad to see it go but from the time and your situation that it wasn't easy to let this go.

Thank you for the memories and the Maeteris X Gallardi ship shall live on in our hearts.
Glasses Writer chapter 7 . 2/9