Reviews for The Mission Stays the Same
Sejjers chapter 19 . 8/28
Just wanted to stop by and say that you're a very talented writer and have a gift for making your OC's actually interesting and stay consistent. I see you've been having some IRL issues and I wish you only the best. That said, I do hope you update soon; I'm a little infatuated with your story. Godspeed.
Parks98 chapter 14 . 8/24
you know I really want to see everyones reaction to the history of the death korps of Krieg...don't know why but I love how a military that follows so closely to WW1 can still be used in the 40K universe.
Also OMG I am really getting into the machine cult!
Tiberius chapter 19 . 8/13
I am from Russia and I came her to say Thanks You for your work. I hope to see another part soon.
Shinkicker chapter 18 . 8/12
*grumble* hit post by accident...

But yes, I am loving this story so far. I am a big fan of WH40k stories that aren't grim dark wankfests, and this fits the bill perfectly.

I really hope you come back to it at some point, it would be a true travesty to leave it unfinished.

Thank you for posting.
Shinkicker chapter 19 . 8/12
Brilliant story. I have to say I really like what I have read so far, it
No idea how I've only found this masterpiece recently, but my god...it's...wow, no words, 10/10, it's an amazing read(that brings out some manly tears :P).

It's a shame that this seems to be not...in progress anymore, for the lack of a better word, I do somehow hope you resume working on this, but I can't blame you, nor do I expect it.

Nevertheless, thanks for making such an awesome fic, it was one hell of a read(that took me 1 whole day to read from chapter 1 to 19)
alejeron chapter 11 . 7/25
I decided to read through a good chunk of your fabulously compelling story before leaving a review.

As I am sure others have mentioned, the only problem with your writing is being deceived by homophones (the most insipidly annoying conventions of the English language) as well occasionally neglecting a word or a letter, which is really just a result of fast typing. Slowing down and re-reading sentences would catch those mistakes.

But, overall, a wonderful story! I am quite glad to have stumbled upon this gem.
helljumper141 chapter 19 . 7/20
Ah, every read though is a joy, i hope you are alive there in ukraine and it is just you life have been turned up side down.
Hope you are well, best wises.
RedrumSprinkles chapter 19 . 7/14
Let me start off this review by saying that I'm a huge fan of your work. However, that is a colossal understatement. The first time I read TMStS, I literally couldn't stop. Plowed through the entire fic, all 259,050 words in six hours. I had an exam the next day but I couldn't care less. Watching August and Maeteris gallivant around the ME universe has been a uniquely pleasurable experience that nothing else in its class can really compare to. And I mean that. I have yet to read a ME/40k crossover that I enjoyed as much as this one. And some of them are quite good! (Or at least, not ridden with grammatical/spelling errors).

One of the things that this fic does right where nearly every other fails is good character development. August is not the same man he was a few months ago, and that shines through brilliantly. Maeteris is also well done! She's as haughty as her kin, but time has shown her to be uniquely likable, something that's rare for eldar in 40k fics.

That's not to say it hasn't been a total blast watching the universes and ideals collide. From the titanic tech upgrade the Alliance is about to get, to Shepard and Gallardi's headbutting over his xenophobia, it's been nothing but fun. And as always, each chapter leaves me wondering what's going to happen next. What's the deal with the Eldar here? What will Gallardi think of Legion? How will the Collector mission go? Will our two OCs ever resolve their UST? How will they handle the arrival of the Reapers? The questions keep piling up, and I'm excited to see them answered (that is, if they are addressed).

I can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Guest02358560D chapter 19 . 7/10
ONly nineteen chaĆ¼ters and they got their asses into gear? Will this be a short-story? XDXDXD
Guest92759151D chapter 17 . 7/10
Mexican-standoff. IN SPACE.
Guest98365601D chapter 13 . 7/9
Why?! Why do you have to torment me with the most wonderful visions of a fff-threesome between the hot asian, the spunky chick and the exotic alien, gaaaaaAAAAAAAAH!
Guest97269357D chapter 11 . 7/9
Hm, I wonder...
Wouldn't... okay they didn't say WHEN the Eldar were killed.
I just mean... the death of that many psychic creatures dying a violent death would/should make a big imprint in space and/or warp, but with the "cleansing" the reapers do...
Guest08136501D chapter 10 . 7/9
An absolutely evil cliffhanger, most evil, some would say... heretic.
jpmonn chapter 19 . 7/7
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Please! Keep it up!
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »