Reviews for The Mission Stays the Same
Plaguebearer Palugea chapter 20 . 9/26
Good chapter as always. Eagerly awaiting next one.
rspendragon1 chapter 20 . 9/20
Good work I look forward to seeing more of your work may the emperor Grant you wisdom
Thought it wouldn't take another two years for a new chapter?
Alkeni chapter 20 . 9/9
A very excellent fic. I cannot wait for more.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 8/31
All I can think of is 'rolly poly Volli'

Very interesting start.
the Eldar's story still makes me feel sad, you did awesome job on that part. Hope you update soon,
Thatoneguy01 chapter 5 . 8/23
this my third time reading this at it's still awesome, i like interactions with the characters can't always fight, Imperium fights on regular basis.
Athkore chapter 20 . 8/20
Really love this story so far and I look forward to the next chapter.

It's very well written and I am very interested to see what you do next. Hopefully, Maeteris will get to do more story-telling, she hasn't done much and I'm hopeful that she actually explains what a Farseer is and about Paths and being Lost on a Path. I'm just curious about what the characters would think about this.
As a 40K fan I was pretty hesitant to read this at first, but I'm glad I did. This really well written and I hope it is updated soon. Good luck and remember, The Emperor Protects.
grey chapter 20 . 8/14
Will the "avoiding Stupid Deaths in the 41st Millennium" make a mention in the future chapters, cause it make perfect sense for Gallardi to have one on him, even if he needs to hide from his inquisitor
Mr.Myself chapter 1 . 8/9
Will Gallardi ever mention his Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer?
SamusOlderBrother chapter 20 . 8/5
Fun story. Suspect English is not the author's first language. Common grammar mistakes.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 20 . 8/4
YAAAAAAAAYYY new chapter, bring on more farseer and imperial guard badassery
steinson chapter 1 . 7/25
Just finished reading this fic today. I absolutly love it! Looking forward to reading more in the future.
Also i hope that Maeteris will tell the others about the fall at some point
brynjolf chapter 20 . 7/25
this story is absolutly amazing. Just read through it these past two days.
Hoping for a new update soon! :)
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »