Reviews for The Mission Stays the Same
Marce98 chapter 15 . 1/20
and also a free religion (without fanaticism); you and your whole family will not be killed because of a single suspicion of heresy; your life will be taken care of at least a little; access to technology. And so, yes, only because of lower taxes. It's like moving from the DPRK to Singapore. And so, the Tau are the most adequate of all this circus.
Ambaire chapter 4 . 1/16
Entertaining dialogue is better than any action scene.
Hunkzombie chapter 32 . 1/16
Well I loved your story how everything unfolds and Arthur's attitude and his distance with Maeteris , something I would like to see Arthur be more extremist let's just help the Xenos until they don't need more and maybe create a new empire on the human planets that are not part of the alliance and who knows even take control of cerberus and reform it , Maeteris knows he shares DNA with the Humans ? Maybe he doesn't like the idea but he could repopulate. His people by cloning or by being with an imperial (wink wink).

Long Live To The Imperial Guard
RandomGuest chapter 30 . 1/14
Oh yeah baby. Stuff is getting interesting!
RandomGuest chapter 27 . 1/14
Do or do not there is no try... said Master Yoda.
RandomGuest chapter 26 . 1/14
He's beginning to believe.
RandomGuest chapter 25 . 1/14
Well, it's understandable he'd be upset. I mean, anti-human Turian... anti-xeno human... doesn't bode well does it?
RandomGuest chapter 23 . 1/14
...Now I am lowkey shipping Maeteris and August. They have grown much closer and tolerant since the start, a wonderful scene of character development.
RandomGuest chapter 22 . 1/14
I like this cat. Only cat in fiction I love.
"This is very dangerous prey."
"IT SHALL BE A GLORIOUS HUNT!"
Such courage is to be commended for I've witnessed some pets in real life have such courage... though others might argue it's stupidity, you have to respect the bravery to stand up to stronger foes XD
RandomGuest chapter 22 . 1/14
I like how humans think about giving vaccines to animals. But if you forget, wild animals are WILD for a reason. They survived many years, they evolved, they adapted. I mean to an animal the greatest disgrace would be humans baby walking them. I mean it's like treating a mature adult as a child. It ain't a baby, it knows how to do stuff yo. Getting sick is natural for them (but they are also possessing better immune systems and more durable stomachs than humans, while humans are weak, animals can eat things with small bits of dirtiness and not fall ill, they don't fall sick as easily either). M'tarr just related to me with that statement XD, falling sick is normal, why give shots? In nature, you adapted.
RandomGuest chapter 21 . 1/14
Lynx literally hunt like that in my area. A few kids even adults were killed. So... that is fairly accurate. They ambush swiftly, hence why you stick in a group or go out armed and aware in the dense forests. Darn felines are great at swiftly ambushing prey and always aim for the neck... then again all predators aim for the neck.
RandomGuest chapter 20 . 1/14
Kind of reminds me of the Necessary Wars people often say. In the past, good people fought for a good cause, but they lost in the end. But such wars were necessary. I mean, not many, even the more corrupt individuals, would bow their heads as their property is seized and their lives forced into neo-slavery.
RandomGuest chapter 19 . 1/14
Was that a despicable me reference right there?
"It's so fluffy I'm going to die"
RandomGuest chapter 18 . 1/14
If canon doesn't portray cats as intelligent, crafty, cunning, and somewhat annoying creatures... I would be disappointed. As my experience with cats... well, most people had tales to tell of the intellect and attitude of cats.
Spirally chapter 32 . 1/12
Wonderful chapter, I really do like the interplay between August and Miranda. I didn't know they can sync up so well.

Keep up the good work! Take your time with it, no rush :D
2,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »