Reviews for The Mission Stays the Same
Lord Astrum chapter 1 . 2/28
You going to update this?
Kevin Magnum chapter 11 . 2/19
I thought it's a common idea among the Fanon that the Aeldari, the K'nib/Randan, and the Krork all evolved naturally on their respective homeworlds before the Old Ones uplifted/modified them into their current forms? Like, increased psychic potential (and reincarnation, and soul manipulation, and the like) for the Eldars, genetic memory on technology and medical science for the Orks, and possibly a whole lot of messed up things for the Randan...
Kevin Magnum chapter 3 . 2/17
Nah, it's not as if the Harakoni Warhawks aren't commonly accepted as "the American Regiment", partially due to their outfit and combat doctrine...
On a side note, the canonical Harakoni Gothic (also known as "Konndar", a distinctive sounding variant of Low Gothic) sounds like word-salad Italian for some reason... Does that mean canonical Low Gothic might be derived from Italian, in compared to the Latin-sounding High Gothic?
... and I'm definitely thinking too much into this.
Revan-217 chapter 32 . 2/7
awesome work as always! Just a theory, but could the reaper'sGrand Purpose" in this fic be preventing the birth of warp gods? We know Slanesh was never created here, and the reapers are credited for the warp being calmer. Maybe the reapers periodically pop into the materium to wipe out all advanced organics before their collective concenceness can create anything in the warp powerful enough to pose a threat to the reapers. After harvest, the reapers return to the warp and rather than just going to sleep for 50k years, the reapers hunt down any powerful deamons birthed in the last melenia...
Marce98 chapter 15 . 1/20
and also a free religion (without fanaticism); you and your whole family will not be killed because of a single suspicion of heresy; your life will be taken care of at least a little; access to technology. And so, yes, only because of lower taxes. It's like moving from the DPRK to Singapore. And so, the Tau are the most adequate of all this circus.
Ambaire chapter 4 . 1/16
Entertaining dialogue is better than any action scene.
Hunkzombie chapter 32 . 1/16
Well I loved your story how everything unfolds and Arthur's attitude and his distance with Maeteris , something I would like to see Arthur be more extremist let's just help the Xenos until they don't need more and maybe create a new empire on the human planets that are not part of the alliance and who knows even take control of cerberus and reform it , Maeteris knows he shares DNA with the Humans ? Maybe he doesn't like the idea but he could repopulate. His people by cloning or by being with an imperial (wink wink).

Long Live To The Imperial Guard
RandomGuest chapter 30 . 1/14
Oh yeah baby. Stuff is getting interesting!
RandomGuest chapter 27 . 1/14
Do or do not there is no try... said Master Yoda.
RandomGuest chapter 26 . 1/14
He's beginning to believe.
RandomGuest chapter 25 . 1/14
Well, it's understandable he'd be upset. I mean, anti-human Turian... anti-xeno human... doesn't bode well does it?
RandomGuest chapter 23 . 1/14
...Now I am lowkey shipping Maeteris and August. They have grown much closer and tolerant since the start, a wonderful scene of character development.
RandomGuest chapter 22 . 1/14
I like this cat. Only cat in fiction I love.
"This is very dangerous prey."
"IT SHALL BE A GLORIOUS HUNT!"
Such courage is to be commended for I've witnessed some pets in real life have such courage... though others might argue it's stupidity, you have to respect the bravery to stand up to stronger foes XD
RandomGuest chapter 22 . 1/14
I like how humans think about giving vaccines to animals. But if you forget, wild animals are WILD for a reason. They survived many years, they evolved, they adapted. I mean to an animal the greatest disgrace would be humans baby walking them. I mean it's like treating a mature adult as a child. It ain't a baby, it knows how to do stuff yo. Getting sick is natural for them (but they are also possessing better immune systems and more durable stomachs than humans, while humans are weak, animals can eat things with small bits of dirtiness and not fall ill, they don't fall sick as easily either). M'tarr just related to me with that statement XD, falling sick is normal, why give shots? In nature, you adapted.
RandomGuest chapter 21 . 1/14
Lynx literally hunt like that in my area. A few kids even adults were killed. So... that is fairly accurate. They ambush swiftly, hence why you stick in a group or go out armed and aware in the dense forests. Darn felines are great at swiftly ambushing prey and always aim for the neck... then again all predators aim for the neck.
2,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »