Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
Static O. Sventura chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I loved how you used the Emergency! guys in this chapter :) Made my day.
Sue Pokorny chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Nice wrap up. I never did understand why Sam kept trusting Ruby. I know he was desperate to save Dean, but that was the first time I really questioned his judgement. You explained it better than the show did. :) That was one wild ride! Very original and I loved the throwback to emergency. i hope Roy doesn't think too harshly of Dean for stabbing him. :) Thanks for the great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

anon chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
"On the screen, Google was showing no search results for "sejknaonioeuniiwea9rui8(*EY". Big surprise, there." LOL,loved it! put a smile on my face
masondixon chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I can see where Sam is coming from in regard to Ruby in this story. On the show, however, I always wondered why he did not REALLY think about why Ruby was helping him. Sam's trust in Ruby always irked me on the show.

Is there more coming?

Thank You.
ephiny63 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Hey hon

sorry I haven't reviewed this story before hand, but I have eagerly read each chapter as soon as they hit my inbox. Personally I think that this is your best story yet. The writing was brilliant, and your idea was freshly original and I did enjoy the little homage to Emergency heheh well done, I was always a Gage girl!

I don't understand why your reviews are down but then again no one seems to review as much as they used too but don't let that deter you please. Keep writing ...

Well done and am looking forward to your next story,

best wishes hugs Shelley
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Very interesting story. Dean was certainly a menace back in '75, and Ruby did have her uses occasionally...
masondixon chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I was disappointed also...but not in this chapter, or this story. I look forward to the next one.

Thank You.
Sue Pokorny chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
"Yet I can always count on you for witty repartee." LOL! I have to say this is soo Ruby. At least snarky season 3 Ruby. Ruby 2.0 never quite worked for me. So Ruby can find them and get them home. Clever! She would need them back if her initial plan was going to work. Interesting twist! Looking forward to the conclusion!

Sue Pokorny chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Wow! Amazing! I could actually feel Dean's terror and confusion. You're doing a fantastic job of making us feel what is going on instead of simply telling us. I'm really enjoying this! So now we're back to where we began. What's next?

d767468 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
The story jumps around a bit.

But otherwise it's a pretty interesting storyline.

I wonder too if going back in time resets the deal for Dean?

Can't wait to read more.
Sue Pokorny chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Ooooo! Very suspenseful. Sam is doing his best but he's alone and just trying to keep his brother under control is hard enough without the added pressure of where and when they are. I'm loving the mystery. This is working so well being told through Sam's POV since he's as clueless as we are. What is going through Dean's head? I love the little snippets we get from him. He's obviously confused, but why? What did the witch do to him? Can it be reversed? So many questions! I'm enjoying this tremendously!

Sue Pokorny chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Awesome! I love that we're finding out what's happening through Dean and Sam's eyes and are as confused about everything as them. This is really intense and I'm looking forward to more!

Ryla chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Great concept, could be a great story! I'm putting this one on alert :D Great job!
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow! What a start! Very intense. I'm looking forward to more!

Harrigan chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Yay! I'm so excited to see new fic from you! But I'm one of those folks for whom breaking it into chapters posted in chunks is the opposite of making for easier reading. So I'll be looking forward to wallowing in it when it's complete!