Reviews for Outside Observations
love this storyline.
Animefreakkagome chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
_
Lady Krystalyn chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
This was great, I really love the entire concept :) And yes, that was a perfect place to leave it!
WyndiMsst chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Evil, pure evil! Lol!
buns1974 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I love this and can't wait for more.
onyxcareles chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Leaving it there with that cliffie was sneaky! You could continue...

This could turn into a good chapter story, maybe just a few more chapters. :)

Or maybe not. :(
diavoloduchessa chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I loved it but to leave it where you did just reinforces the fact that you can be EVIL! ;0)
Meg1614 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Whaaaaaatttt? Bad ending to how the first one began. This one ends with no declaration or even an implication. You have them end with tea. Boooooo.

Write another one. :)
kellylover chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
This is just my personal opinion.

Now that I've given that preface, here's my opinion.

I started to read your other story. And I really enjoyed it. But when it reached 20 chapters I began to lose interest. The endings to your chapters became routine. And you have to think: the people who regularly read NR fanfiction are reading 5-10 unfinished stories. And story lines can bleed together. So every time there was a new chapter I would have to skim through all the other chapters to remind myself what was happening.

I'm mentioning this now so that, hopefully, the same thing won't happen to this story. You see, I really like it. It's really good. And you've got the characters just right so far. But I just don't want it to turn into another 40 something chapter story. Because I'm sure I'll lose interest and I'll stop reading. Which would be a shame because this is really good. Even if that means you write longer chapters, that's fine by me.

But again, this is my own personal opinion. I hope I haven't offended you.
njnrfan chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Loved the second chapter - write more soon!
njnrfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Love that Dani is so direct - gotta love her!
Icky Boodles chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Love it! Please update quickly!
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oooooh! Romantic cliffy. I love it. Can't wait for more. It will be great to see how Nico fields a question like that.
JackSam chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Good chapter. Add more soon.