Reviews for Shared Kiss
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Nice job! You're right Jack and Sally should have more moments since they are a couple. They game designers probably just wanted more room for fight scenes or something. But I like your inputs.
Thelambx chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
you really should put in the ending.
Sairey13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I believe you missed two: After Jack defeated Dr. Finklestein, and after he defeat Oogie. Other than that, love it!
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ohh, "Oogie's Revenge…" I have my own personal rants about that game. Rants not so friendly as yours. But Jack and Sally's en quot. "relationship" in the game and the lack of kissing in the game is one big part of it. The only reason Capcom kept out the kissing, I think, is because they knew little kids hate mushy stuff. However, there's no way little kids could get past chapter 5 on their own, not to mention most tnbc fans are teens, so I say forget the whiners. :)

Anyway, thank you for re-writing these scenes with emotional context to the characters. I know that I ask for a lot from a PS2 game, but I felt that what was left in OR was very hollow, and I need good fics like this to justify the game. Once again, frm fan to fan, thank you.

*S. Snowflake
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Don't forget when Sally tells Jack about the Doctor going bonkers.

And the ending of the game too
echostar123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This story is AWESOME! know where i can get the game? it sounds fun!