Reviews for Comfort & Possession
Sam chapter 24 . 9/8
Oh my god the absolute best fan fic I've ever read! I wish there was more ;-; tygra and cheetara are my absolute favorites!
usualguest chapter 24 . 3/7
Bravo! What a wonderful story! I really liked it! Their romance and love through time was perfect and I liked how it affected their relationship with the other cats, family, friends. Your OCs fitted very well into the plot. Their cub was so cute, excellent choice to name her Astrid.
frankannestein chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Such a beautiful ending! I think Astrid is perfect in so many ways! :3 I have truly enjoyed reading this to the end.

frankannestein chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
So many things have happened! It's like a river, that swells to a placid lake, then drains out, speeds up around the curves, and turns into a rapids. :3 I'm glad of many things, that there has been reconciliation, that the cub is all right, that Claudus and Jaga have given their blessing. Drogo is an interesting one, as is Inca.

But I have to say that the thread which holds most of my attention is Lion-O and Leia. I absolutely love those two!

frankannestein chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I think of all of this leading to now, I was most interested in Tessa - her past, and the resolution of it. It's a nice counterpoint, the way she's getting something (while not perfect, and full of regrets, she's heading toward a happy ending) and Tygra and Cheetara are facing the real possibility of losing their happy ending. I do hope that won't be the case!

leticia ferreira chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
foi simplesmente perfeito !
frankannestein chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Wow, it's nice to see some conflict finally coming into play. :3 This story is a gentle one, with a slow, steady pace, that takes the time to build up clear cut obstacles - which is totally fine. I'm not criticizing that. :3 But in all honesty, I haven't been worried about Tygra and Cheetara - I have no doubt that at the end, they're going to be married and have their happily ever after. Which I do want, because they're so wonderful together!

But in the last four chapters, I don't feel like there has been real conflict. Sex all goes amazingly, mind blowingly well every time. Getting out of Thundera and back in no problem (aside from the foreshadowing of Tess). Yes, Tygra and Cheetara both have perceived roadblocks in the forms of Claudus and Jaga, but I haven't seen either man actually do anything to warrant their separate, private worries. Even here, Tess doesn't do anything more than be catty . . . But in a gentle, steady story, that can work. It reminds me of Jane Austen's work. :3

At any rate, I'm definitely looking forward to what will happen next!
frankannestein chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I think it's fair to say that this type of story isn't in my accustomed genre reading, so anything I might say can be taken or left as desired. ;)

That being said, I've enjoyed the last couple of chapters. The intrigue is a lot of fun, how everything came together is satisfying, and I do like the cuteness here at the end of this chapter. :3 I'm happy for them (and, of course, I have the lingering worry over Tessa). All well done!

There are a few things that kicked me out of the story (see above). I will only tackle one of them because it was the one that bothered me enough to distract me.

There is no way that one man, no matter how awesome, could furnish a cave (table, canopied bed), whose entrance is a twisting tunnel, whose entrance is also camouflaged by a fragile plant, all by himself. No one is moving a bed like that all by himself, even in pieces. lol

BUT. They finally got together, YAY! :3

frankannestein chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Wow, is it hot in here? I think it's hot in here. ;3

Just kidding, but seriously - whew! I think you have "tension" down to a T. I like how Tygra and Cheetara have come together, not bothering with a conventional relationship yet still able to converse meaningfully.

If there's anything that jumped out at me - a nitpick, really, which isn't exactly needed once a story's been completed - it's that Tygra and Cheetara aren't entirely in character to my eyes. Tygra has his moments, especially whenever his father or brother come up, but since so little was known of Cheetara as a cleric, I'm finding her to be different as a woman than she is in the series. That may not even be the point of the story, I'm aware, it's just something I noticed.

Other than that, the writing has been as beautiful as it was from the start. :3 I love these peeks into Thunderan society, into the clerics, and I'm hoping Tygra succeeds in his little plot.

frankannestein chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Haha, angst, indeed. :)

I, too, adored the TyChee pairing in the new series. I think you've done a wonderful job in exploring it in this way. The writing is nicely paced and the dialogue natural - which is such a great relief! - and, of course, I'd like to know how this meeting changes things going forward. I anticipate more angst. :3

EmperorofRome chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Excellent story, just loved every chapter that I read and before I know it I had read almost half way through the story when I realized that I need to start on my homework. I also have to say that I feel like Drogo at the beginning chapters because everyone around me it seems has a girlfriend or a girl I want to ask out has a boyfriend but I hope like Drogo I get a girl in the end. Also I have to ask how did you come up with some of the OC character names. Other than that I hope you come out with another story soon because I really like how you write from read this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
such a great story . the baby should have been a boy though. but it is still a fanfactic story good job
AA chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
What a beautiful story.. You have a real talent for descriptive detailing that makes one feel as though they are present in the scene..
fuuko no miko chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
A fitting ending for a great work of fiction!

And I love that her name is Astrid! FTW!

I'm done gushing now, LOL :D.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
Oh my god new chapter!
More than emotion incredible!