Reviews for It's All Part Of The Plan
Add more chapters, besides that it's really good
guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Pleaaaase continue this! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Please write more!
kristin chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I still think you should have done more with this story or at least writen more chapter for this story I wish you would have started up this story again it has alot of potencial and I wish season 4 had more of Elana and Klaus in it.I wish you would have done more with this story.
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hot! That was... Whew, just so damn HOT! Are you planning on continuing this story? Because that would be absolutely lovely!

Please and thank you! ;)

Tina
brittany greer chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
please update this story soon I loved it
anonimouse chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I hope you restart this story because so maney people love this story of yours. I hope you respond to this.
LilBlondeRikku chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I see it's been over a year since you posted this story, and I do understand life and whatnot getting in the way, but please consider updating, or let us know whats going on! It was an excellent start to what I'm sure would be an excellent story, if you'd let it get that far. Please continue!
katie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I hope you still will make this a story and do more chapters I really want to know what happens to elena.
christy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I hope you plan to update this story and right some chapters because its wasting space if your not going to even start it. I know we have busy lives but this has been sitting here for a year or so. So do something with this story or take it down. Sorry for being so rude but alot of people were looking forwerd to this story. I hope you get back to me with a reply on this.
fayedecouck chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
please continue this story
bubblegum chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
i came across your story
and it is great
pleas continue!
amy chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I hope you really continue with this story even though Its been so long. I would love to still know what Klaus has in store for Elena. Their has not really been stories were Elena makes hybrid children i think it would be interesting and challenging to wright something like this. I hope you make the effort to tell this story and update this story. I hope you read my review and wright me back saying you would hopefully continue.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »