Reviews for The Traitor
r3nlock chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
lovely plot, i like it when batman gets to strut his stuff and pull off such twisted plans
Life Element chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
Noooo! Why'd you have to stop It right there? D:
MissMilkMaid chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
So High Father's power is in a casket and the only way to get them from a casket and into a god/being again is through another man used as a circuit, but first the casket has to opened and only Darkseid and Batman can open it...

So...

Batman Casket Key

Superman power transfer circuit?

Seem a little complicated and contrived. Why would Darkseid choose Batman to be the other person to open the casket and then just kill him. If he wanted to be the only person who could open the box, he could have picked the closest Joe Random and then killed him/her right off. I mean Batman may not have superpowers, but he's not that easy to knock off and he has powerful friends.

Obviously, there has to be more to Darkseid's plan and Batman isn't really dead. For all we know that Light Ray guy was completely lying. Or maybe the voice which guided them to the plane wasn't Batman at all and everything they think happened since the fog set in was smoke and mirrors. And I'm not sure I truth Orion and High Father... Course I've not actually seen any episodes with them in it, so I don't really know.

Still, the Justice League are kinda annoying right now. If Light Ray was telling the truth, then Batman's last wish and last act was to get all his friends to safety and now they're just going to rush back, without even thinking things through properly. Talk about dissing a dying guy's request and being completely idiotic on top of it.

Anyway, great job on getting your reader's scheme detector juices running. Look forward to seeing what really happened to Batman and who's really behind all this mess.

Btw, Batman calmly tricking them all into retreating while he stands ready to sacrifice himself is so in character. Batman's calm, rational martyr attitude is one one of the things I like best about him.