Reviews for Settling In
pinkygirl123 chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
This story is amazing, the both of them to be honest with you, I'm a very fussy reader and in my belief it would be a shame to abandon this story all together.
I hope you may update this in the future as it's good once in a while to write a story that doesn't exactly follow a character, I mean people have plots and some may be different than others but you can only plot with the same characters so many times before they start to sound the same if you keep them in character from the books, sometimes it's nice to be unique when writing, so far I haven't seen anything like this story and I've been searching for a bit.
Hope you update in the near future :)
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
Wow! What a mess they've found themselves in. Poor Harry. I wonder who hurt Alden. And for some reason whenever Harry or Severus uses Parker instead of Alden I keep seeing the adorable son of Seely Booth from Bones lol! I hope that this isn't abandoned forever. Even if it takes months between updates it's still an update which is better than no updates ever again. I know... as a fellow authoress I have left a fic to not be updated for years because my muses ran off and then suddenly, when you least expect it, they pop up and a chapter is born. I actually had my muses leave for so long that I forgot where I was going with a fic lol! Hence why I now do outlines lol! Well now to see what else I can dig up for HP fics as my muses are enjoying their vacations while my brain rests from trying to get past a gundanium wall of Writer's Block. Oh, before I frget, I don't think I've EVER seen a fic like this where Harry siphon's Voldie's powers and then begins going insane. It's definitely new for me. Then again I prefer Slash fics with certain pairings so if there are fics with the siphons/gains voldie's powers out there and they are in a category I don't read than I wouldn't ever stumble across them. I can't stand Ginny and it seems there are an awful lot of fics with her and Harry floatin around. Why no-one seems to realise that JKR made Harry out to have an Oedipus Complex is beyond me. I mean come on. She state that Ginevra looks like Lily so hello Oedipus Complex ahead! It's WHY I err...well, why I never finished the last book and prefer to read fanfiction over the books lol! Anyway. Good Luck in whatever fic your working on now and I hope that someday your muses make a surprise re-emergence for this fic.
Ja
Sinopa
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
great story could finish in 4 chapters. you've got the set up go great story please finish
cethmistmyk chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
Lovely! Even if I am confused...

I hope this isn't abandoned forever! :-)
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
OH MY GOSH. I have been reading both this and the one before it non-stop since yesterday and oh wow it is just incredible! You are seriously one talented writer and I can not wait for the nest chapter, thank you so so so so much for being a writer and being kind enough to share it with others, please update soon -
LordThingy69 chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
Awesome crazy chapter. Keep up the good work. love the story. Really liked the powerful!Harry though. Will miss him not having his powers and bloodlust. Was hoping he would use it on moldy shorts to defeat him and his other crusty underwear followers.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
Nice to be getting the normal Harry back.

Can't wait for more.
Cazzylove chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
Great Chapter Hun _ UPDATE SOON ya know ya wann love peace and chocolat Blessed B Cazzy _ _ _
TearfullPixie chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
This my dear frriend, Is very very interesting and also extremly amusing story; you do seem to have a talent for drawing people into your stories and never letting them out, I do so hope that you will update this story soon.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
jerryjeanwho chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
Yay! Still loving it!

Glad to hear you liked my review. Still checking in often, happy as ever to read new chapters. :) Also, been creeping on your profile. You liked an SG-1 fic? Gah! New favorite person that I really don't know.

I'll keep reading it and loving it if you keep writing!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
I am sad to say that I do not like this sequel at all. Sure it is well written but I hate how youve made Harry insane and his kids to hate him. I honestly was expecting something better even though I knew it would be all happy as rainbows all the time I still didnt expect you to go as far as these horrid events
cyiusblack chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
update soon
Cazzylove chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Great Chapter Hun TT_TT I hope Harry is better soon TT_TT UPDATE SOON ya know ya wanna TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT

love peace and chocolate TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT