Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
thank you for writting this amazing story! i'm off to find the sequel now!
Ishtar205 chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
I positively LOVED that story !
It's a sooooo twisted plan and it's one of the rarely credible and constructed Jim/John

Running to read the sequel
DanniiGirl chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
wow what an excellent story, the angsty bits with Sherlock mourning weren't that entertaining for me personally but I loved the twists and turns in the plot, I have no idea why but I have a MAJOR soft spot for the bad guys.

I hope in the sequel that Jim get's back with John.
kaesaku chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Hi! Read your AMAZING fic at archiveofourown. Just wanted to review and favorite it here as well. ;)
akuma-river chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Not quite sure what I think of the ending. I read the whole story in one sitting so I guess it was a barage of angst and drama and since I ship Johnlock it makes me a bit twisty inside as to whom I am rooting for.

I did enjoy it.
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Oh my God... This is awesome The brainwashing part is yet not possible, but a very interesting idea. I like how Moriarty had intended to hurt Sherlock, but in the end HE was the one getting hurt - by gaining feelings for John.

Are your intentions (in the sequel, that is) that John and Jim end up together? Actually, as much of a Johnlock-shipper I am, it would suit the story best considering your beautiful end.

Ah! The END! I am something of a dramatic, so for me it was incredibly pleasing~ The ending line really had power, despite being such common words. Perhaps that is part of the reason to why it WAS so powerful?

There is just one thing I'd like to point out; I'm not sure if this is AU or something along those lines that make this possible - but as far as I know governements are not allowed to go against your human rights - torture etc. The be, in special cases where there is hard and undenyable evidence of something that could threaten the world/mankind, and then only after lots of trouble.

Of course, I CAN be wrong, and if I am, I apoligise But it sounded rather far-fetched that he was going to get killed (THAT, would ot happen though)

Looking forward to reading the sequel *less-than-3*
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
OH GOD! This got to be one of the best Sherlock fic that I have read! It has Sherlock/John/Jim! Ho wcan it get more better than that! (add Seb xD)

Awesome awesome AWESOME! *stands and claps* AWEEESOOOMEEEEE

Goes to FAV!
Tolra chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
I can't remember if I have already reviwed the end of this chapter... but I just read the end again so I'm probably reviewing again!

This has been one hell of a rollercoaster story! Loved every chapter completely! Brilliant ending! made me chuckle!

Well done!

~B
lemonwhiskers chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
I think this was definitely a good place to end your story, but I would absolutely love to see a sequel to this if you have time to write it, it's a really intriguing story! And I love most John/Jim related things. Thank you for so many interesting chapters. :)
Haberschnack chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved your idea to this fic! I found it some days ago on this other site, Archie of our own, and was totally miffed by it!

Thanks for the great game Jim played and kind of lost by revealing he is human too and has emotions. It was quite endearing how his plan shifted and he wanted to have John for him self, keep him safe and leave the country with him! And John, poor man, totally in love with the enemy!

But what I really liked was the role you desinged for Irene! Nice job there!

Sherlock beeing totally going crazy with worry and his mourning, ugh, I wanted to cry so badly but for the reader it was a bit easier to hold onto the hope, because you knew that John was still alive, but you wouldn't let on in what condition!

All in all, I really enjoyed it and am happy that I found your fic here to post a comment!

That Jim got away was a wonderfull ending to it, after John and Sherlock getting together!Mahaha, I cackled like a evil mad man...

Thank you and I wish your muse to never run dry!

Greetz the Butler
SarahKnight chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Excellent story! Would've liked it to be even longer, John's slow mental recovery would have made some good H/C. Great ending. Nitpick - in chapter 2, it's mentioned that Sherlock knows Irene Adler, which kind of contradicts what happens later on.
Electryone chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
I loved the ending! Whether you do a sequel or not I love that Sherlock and John are not going to be bored after this ends.
Youni chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
You know what ? I'm in love with your fic. I'm french so it's pretty difficult to read in english for me, I use translators for that and I'm thinking that your fic deserves to be read.

Thanks to you, now I'm fan of the pairing Jim/John.

I want more, thus please, continue ! Or make an also fiction about them...yeah make it a new XD
Eiffel-FL chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
I read your fic during this evening : it was amazing, a really good Jim/John story. I would love to read a sequel ! See you soon !
PaperNPencil chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
OH I hope you do a sequel! The ending was PERFECT! TwT *cries with happiness*

Please do a sequel! We need more JimJohn fics in the database!

Thanks for all the hardwork! :D