Reviews for Hate before Love
Yey please write more
ThellrinOfAsgard chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I really liked this! Please update soon! :D
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
'too' should be 'to' - - - "Never thought that mom would send me too a boarding school."

'take' should be 'talk' - - - 'Shino was shy and didn't take much,...'

'though' should be 'through' - - - 'It was like that though...'

'your' should be 'you're' - - - "Geez, you think your better than..." - Since this is a question (I assume) there should be a question mark at the end of the sentence. Also a period is missing at the end of the next part. - - - "Kiba shouted"

'ether' should be 'either' - - - "It's not like you listen to anything that I have to say ether."

'here' should be 'hear' - - - '...but it was loud enough for everyone to here.'

'suck' should be 'sucks' - - - "This suck!"

'There' should be 'There's' - - - "There got to be a way out of the crap!"

'it' should be 'it's' - - - "Yeah, and it Shino."

'see' is missing from this sentence - - - "...try to get your parents to call the school to if they can work something out,..."

'your' should be 'you're' - - - "So your saying..."

'There' should be 'they're' - - - "There saying that I can't take you with me Akamaru!"

'said' should be 'sad' - - - 'Akamaru whined with a said puppy face.'

Thanks for the read.
blah chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Can't wait to read what happens next! Hurry up and up date the story before I go crazy from the wait! The suspense is almost literaly killing me! Almost. Don't you just love Kiba/Shino stories? I think there should be more. There aren't enough. So any way... can't wait to see what happens next!
Nano.yaoi chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I hope you will update soon :3
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
looks promising, i cant wait to read more!
6275mystic chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hey there :) so i think your story has some really good potential. The whole thin g with Shino and Kiba being rivals already tells you a lot about what could happen in the story, and i like it that way ;) i read one of you other stories and forgot to review... sorry but it was really cute and i'm hoping that this one has a bit of that cuteness in it too! i can't wait for the next chapter thanks for posting :D
Barunka chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Okay. At first I have to say that I absolutely adore this pairing, even though I prefer Shino as a seme *blush* because I have this feeling that Kiba is only loud and harsh puppy who wants to be hold and loved and cuddled :D But when it's KibaShino, my handsome Shino-sama is going to get it into his.. uhm.. backside, right? :D

I like that they're not friends here, it will be more interesting and thrilling to read about their fights and arguments.. and, eventually, about getting close to each other. I was totally in awe when you were describing their fight, I like the idea with Shino's broken glasses and hurt eye. It was very well written.

I hope you'll write more soon! Oh and in the case I did some mistakes (which is highly probable), it's because I come from foreign country and I've only been learning English, so please bear with me and my comments :)