Reviews for Longing makes the mind go crazy
purplepotatopig chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
sorry my review to your ending is days delayed but i just had to say thank you for this..."Jo Lupo and Zane Donovan always get their happy ending, no matter the universe..."

now all is well in all(?) timelines...except ours LOL!...jo and zane are still not together, eureka is still cancelled, and let's not even talk about 90210...
Sabrinaboo chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
I actually signed up to send you an IM but it would not let me. I have really enjoyed your stories and I am probably one of the harshest fan fiction readers. I am so glad to find others who think Jo has abun in the oven. I will fight for that theory until the show says otherwise, because there have been so many little things that I believe are pointing to it being true. I cannot wrap my head around the Jo loves Carter angle people are talking about on Facebook and imdb.

I agree with whomever was talking about niall's 90210 gig. My first reaction was crap now I have to watch this crap. He probably will not be on long term and his career is going well. I believe he has had steady work since he got in to the business.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Such a better ending.. lol I can totally see them having 4 kids..
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Wow-two happy endings in one! Terrific story. And ITA-hoping that Niall's stint on 90210 is not long term. His career choices are obviously none of my biz, but he does smart & snarky so well, it would be a shame for him to get stuck playing roles based just on his looks. Looking forward to your next story!
Sara60691 chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
That is so cute! i love how you added the other Zane's happy ending in there too. Since Jo said it wasn't their first rodeo i wonder how many kids they have. lol, i also love the two other Donovan kids' names. This was such a nice ending! (and especially nice to read right before i go to an anthropology class and learn about endangered cultures, *sigh* so sad)
Sara60691 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
ok, you have to stop writing chapters that make me squee and grin stupidly at my computer, i'm starting to scare my roommate, lol. anyway, i obviously love this chapter and can only imagine how tough the situation on Zane was. I'm glad not much changed in terms of events and the Thank you to Parrish was awesome. I'm really looking forward to the next part!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Awwww I like this reality better. Great job.
Sara60691 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
ok, the cuteness and fluff in this chapter made me "squee" so loud that the girls in the room next to me came over and asked what i was screaming about, lol. This is such a cute chapter and i'm glad nothing has screwed up...of course i could add a "not yet anyway" at the end of that. I love how you have lines from other parts of the story in here, it's such a nice deja vu. Anyway, really looking forward to the next part!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Very fun storyline, and you made it sound plausible. Good job!
purplepotatopig chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
i've already accepted the fact that you're crazy, though i'm not entirely convinced you're not under the influence of any "mind altering subtances" ;) and although i didn't back in chapter 6, i was definitely close to wanting to "kill" you in this chapter. erase 6 years of their lives? after all they've been through?

but fine. you kinda made up for it with this line "I found at least four other realities and the one constant between them was Jo Lupo and Zane Donovan." now before you start messing with those other realities, let's see the rest of the chapters on this one...
Sara60691 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Loony Toons! lol, ah childhood memories. anyway, focusing now...love this chapter! everything makes sense so don't worry about that. if i can follow your logic while half asleep i'm sure it's completely understandable to a fully conscious person. Poor Jo, about to reset everything again. I'm glad her Zane is supportive and the voice of reason and that he had a solution for Donovan to get his Jo back. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
purplepotatopig chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
egad! a zane from a third timeline? you should live in eureka...you're brilliant but bordering on crazy insane like some of the scientists there!

here. take my hand so i keep you from going over the deep end...oh, but feel free to use your other hand to type up the next crazy chapters to this story!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Wow so not what I was expecting. Great update. Can't wait for more.
Sara60691 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Yeah, i never would've guessed that. Damn...this just keeps getting more exciting!
Sara60691 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Good god i hope you update soon! i didn't Donovan would be that evil to use a kid as levverage but apparently he's desperate. btw, totally random, but the nanny, Mrs. Potts, is that a reference to Beauty and the Beast? anyway, update! Please!