Reviews for Test Papers
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
It was a good fic! The action went pretty fast, but you did a good job. I think it’s funny that one of Stein’s students found a shredded cloth from Spirit. I could also relate to that feeling of fear you get when you think you’re off the hook and the person reminds you that they haven’t gotten you back yet for whatever it is you did, lol. _
The Scarlet Reaper and Mr Jace chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Really good :D
Mia Tun chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow, didn't know grading/filching tests could be so fun... I think I can see the upsides of teaching now. :D But, then again, what else could you expect from this particular duo?
Nice work.
Ciao4Now chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Haha they practically slash themselves in the series which I love lol sadomasochism for the win
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was awesome. I love it!
the red panda alchemist chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hehehe so cute(nosebleed)very hot!

Just awesomeness loved it XD

love the red panda alchemist
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'm sure Spirit will now steal the test papers more often now... hehehe GOOD JOB!
SteinsLittleExperiment chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Another brilliant story I'm really liking the whole sex-at-school thing The intensity between the two is delicious and I love that Spirit started talking a little dirty

I'd honestly like to see Spirit take the initiative and seduce Stein, or even attempt to top, but then again, you're the author and what you say goes. X3

Can't wait for the next one!