Reviews for You Can't Hide True Love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Very sad but at least their together on the other side. Haha
MotherTrucker4x4 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was a very good story.

But I can't face her. Because she is with someone else. And I can't do a single thing about it. :(
BryceWolf1999 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow very touching. I definitely had some tears. I hope you make more stories there good been reading since 2AM it's now 5AM.
aaron r chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Omg my ... heart is heart broken I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I agree with the persen "Guest" that said that he WILL hopefully go back alive. I hompe you will make a sequel for this, that has him go back alive.

WHO HERE WANTS A SEQUEL FOR THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow just sad really sad you should make another one how mabey there back to life after 3 years
Someone who isn't important chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
True words of wisdom. Things like this happen everyday, because people are to naive to realize they love each other until its too late... Technology has made it even worse now they can blow their brains out instead of jumping off a cliff.
The dark shadow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I Cryed my fucking heart out! it literially CAME out of my eyes!
TimberWolfPup chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Cool
Troy Groomes chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
IT A GOOD SAD STORY
cruise6527 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Good story. Only thing that concerns me is how did Kate die? Was it from starvation? Please tell me!
Datguy N Disguy chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Words cannot describe how your story is. The closest word but yet far from what it truly is, is perfect.
The Lonely Blitz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
What a very touching and emotional story. I started to feel depressed as I read that but did not start crying. A very touching story. Nothing can escape true love.
Mike101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was a very moving piece. Thanks for writing it.