Reviews for Homecoming
terigaliyan chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Sometimes, I just wanna cry at how beautiful this ship is.

;n;
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Aww! I usually always see Dean as badass so this sweet side of him was an interesting point of view..loved the fluff!
random girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love the last line, dean jo forever :)
SPNgurl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is so sweet! I love the ending! :)
zozo42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
awwww this was just the cutest ever!

Dean is such a softy under that tough exterior
tvjunkie159 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh my goodness gracious I loved this! I love how this gives Dean the normal happily ever after without leaving hunting behind. I always loved him and Jo and you captured both of them perfectly. The pie cake was so cute! This was SO good!
WhoIAmHatesWhoIAm chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
THAT WAS SO CUTE, LIKE I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN. thank you so much for writing this eridkfgjhvbxkughfjv. 3
xSimplyMissy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I just came across this adorable fic and I fell in love with it! Such a cue little fic full of fluff! Love it! My birthday is this month, any chance I can get a fic full of fluff! ;)

Missy
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was a sweet treat...for Dean and for readers.

I love that you took control away from Dean by making him injured. We all know it just killed him that Sam was driving when all he wanted to was to get home to Jo. And the birthday party at the strip club thing? Hysterical...so Dean...

The reunion was so sweet...Jo coming out in the snow in her pajamas, Dean breathing her in, the kiss, the exchanged 'I missed yous'. *sigh* Then pie in bed, an 'I love you' and a hint of smut? You're awesome...

Now get to writing that proposal and stop teasing us... ;)
Digital-Dragon-Master chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Usually I don't review things unless I have something a bit more coherent to say other than "this was really good!" but I just have to. This was so sweet and beautiful and fantastic, and I love the fact that they all live in Bobby's house and the entire time I was softly squeaking and flailing my hands.

And Dean wanting to get back for his birthday to be with Jo because of that last LINE, ugh, it's so perfect.

I just sort of love your writing, please never stop.

-Digital-Dragon-Master

"Ari"
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
! That last line was absolutely perfect... the best ever way to end this cute, and amazing birthday fic.

I liked how it was Dean's birthday also, and the little touches, such as him being injured and Sam driving him, were extremely cute. This was immense fluff, you really were not kidding on that score.

I loved it all, and thank you so much, doody. May have to get my thinking cap on for a gift for a certain event occurring next month...
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
loved it! Can you please write him asking her to marry him? if its not too much trouble!