Reviews for Dream What Might Have Been or, Die Jack Kenny
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That's so sweet. Really nice writing. Loved Helena's reaction to the dream. Can totally imagine her trying to invent all the weird futuristic mechanical objects Myka saw.
CdB55 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Sensuous, and humorous, and...just like them.,
Deanna Horton chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Nice.
You are quite good.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love the sequel too!
Youruinedme chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
New headcannon. Thank you.
Xenite chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Thanks for the little "sequel"! Do enjoy this epilogue. I hate the ending too and hope Artie's pocketwatch will come in handy!
zombiegirlz chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I have faith in, "I smell apples." It's too obscure and random to not mean something. So, I'm just going to wait and see just how much the warehouse 'likes' Helena.

And if I'm wrong, I'm going to get back online, read this fic again, and convince myself it was all a dream too...

Thanks for a fabulous story as always.
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Koona chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That blasted episode scarred me emotionally, it was so awful for Helena to die that way. I have trouble watching the show now, it just doesn't feel quite the same, but this made me happy, so thank you.
ProbablyLaughing chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
You are so funny! I'm glad you couldn't stay away.
Willow008 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Great Add-on to your story, very sweet and loving.

Thanks
SinisterSeraph chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
OMG, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... after watching the season finale, and bawling my eyes out (not to mention randomly bursting into tears today, this is like Tara-level grief, if you never watched Buffy, ignore that). But your story made me SMILE, actually SMILE for the first time since watching that godforsaken episode. So once again, THANK YOU. And please, keep up the awesome writing when you're not busy with your thesis :D
druzana chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Thank you so much for writing this! I loved your fic, so seeing this definitely lifted my spirits a little bit. I can't thank you enough! Ugh, I love it so much.