Reviews for Made in the Shades
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
You have got to finish this...I'm dying here!
kng5 chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
I love this story! I can't believe I waited do long to read it!
allthatsparkles chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Oooooooh is it even Emmetts? I hope not?
allthatsparkles chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Awwwwwwww!Perfect...except Rose still needs to get hit by a truck. Lol
allthatsparkles chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Emmett...worst brother EVER! That's all. Just waitin for my HEA...and for Rosalie to get hit by a truck.
allthatsparkles chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Ohhhhh thank sweet baby jesus he didn't screw her! Although something tells me that doesn't matter, Rose has more up her sleeve me thinks.
allthatsparkles chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Okay, I'm so pissed that Bella let Rose do that to them...she knows her game, how could she listen to her!? I just hope that Rose doesn't try to trap Edward...a pregnancy thing. Grrrrr...
allthatsparkles chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Fking Rose! I hope Bella can see through that.
PUMPKIN41379TWILIGHTLOVER chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Lol charlies going to shit him self
MinaRivera chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Wow, what a ride! Can't wait for the next chapter... no, seriously, can't wait! I'm so gonna stalk you on facebook for the next chapter...
xoxo
Mina
MinaRivera chapter 17 . 9/28/2013
Holy hell, I had my suspicions, but damn... and Bella is right, Rosalie would end up treating Bella like a housekeeper. *smh*
MinaRivera chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Is it awful of me that I actually think Rosalie deserved Edward's treatment? God, can't believe her nerve!
MinaRivera chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
I fucking hate Rosalie, always had, but now Emmett and Alice have joined the shit list.
drpharmgrl chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
I really owe you a review for each chapter! Sorry for the fail on my part. I have waiting to read this and just couldn't stop until I was caught up. You write period pieces so well! It's amazing how times have changed, and in some ways, stayed the same. Thanks for another awesome piece!
Lasharp15-Lisa chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
Fab story, as is anything you write. Can't wait to see how you wrap this one up!
2,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »