Reviews for Made in the Shades
zeeber chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Looking forward to the rest of the story...thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
Dark-Gray30 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Well its been 2 years...any chance this story will ever get finished? ? You were so close, please please let us have the rest.
Dark-Gray30 chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
Is there a way this could possibly get worse...sad face...and is there any way this can ever get fixed... :(
Dark-Gray30 chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
This is the part of every story where dumb reality kicks in and I hate it every time! I know it has to happen, there has to be conflict so the characters can grow and mature but dang it I just don't like it... why would B ever listen to Rose? Why do people have to be so short sighted? ...great job at the tone and pacing of the story, I'm frustrated and I think as a writer that means you have done your job. ;)
Dark-Gray30 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
They are really cute. I hope Rose changes her attitude soon.
Dark-Gray30 chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Wow this was so great...hilarious and charming. I loved it well done!
Dark-Gray30 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
This was adorable!
Dark-Gray30 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Man... E is a horny mess. ;) but I liked the very end of this chapter. Keep it coming.
Dark-Gray30 chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
I loved this chapter. Well done, and I love all of the characters interactions. Bella is very endearing and I hope to hear more from her. Also good use of 50s slang...now I want to wear pencil skirts and a ponytail. Great job!
Dark-Gray30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Really great start. I can just see all of it, reminder me of stand by me.
marismom chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
HI! I've read all of your stories except this one. I don't know why I've skipped it. But I like what I've read so far!
Debrlynn chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Such a good story. I love the teenage boy angle. It feels so typical. Thanks for writing. We love to see more if you are up for it.
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
You have got to finish this...I'm dying here!
kng5 chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
I love this story! I can't believe I waited do long to read it!
allthatsparkles chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Oooooooh is it even Emmetts? I hope not?
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »