Reviews for Made in the Shades
I went back to check...he told bella all he did was KISS GIRLS...but we all know that he "fingered Jessica for half an hour" we also know he fingered rose and rose touched his dick...so ya, he fucking lied to bella. NICE...real fucking nice. Bella should find out and dump his nasty used up ass. your version of Edward Cullen? he can fucking die!
jk chapter 16 . 4/23
Edward just lied to bella...he said all he did was kiss with the other girls...but he groped them and fingered rose AND ...someone else...was it lauran? anyway he said all I did was kiss them...hes so fucking full of shit!
jk chapter 9 . 4/23
yaaaa...except we all know your a fucking liar assward...bella is NOT all you think about. I really don't get how bella could be with this Edward...when he openly lusts after rose like he does. And he totally tried to fuck an old lady...hed obviously take ANYTHING AND ANYONE
lo chapter 3 . 4/23
Edward was just all over rose and now the same fucking day hes telling bella that hes "hers" yaaaa okkkkkk

Edwards a fucking virgin whore...no thanks
twilightgirl1989 chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
Love this story! Can't wait to see how it ends! Will you finish it?
Lore562 chapter 18 . 7/16/2016
Really love this story
Xoxo chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
I hope you don't give up on this story, it is great. Xoxo.
zeeber chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Looking forward to the rest of the story...thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
Dark-Gray30 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Well its been 2 years...any chance this story will ever get finished? ? You were so close, please please let us have the rest.
Dark-Gray30 chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
Is there a way this could possibly get worse...sad face...and is there any way this can ever get fixed... :(
Dark-Gray30 chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
This is the part of every story where dumb reality kicks in and I hate it every time! I know it has to happen, there has to be conflict so the characters can grow and mature but dang it I just don't like it... why would B ever listen to Rose? Why do people have to be so short sighted? ...great job at the tone and pacing of the story, I'm frustrated and I think as a writer that means you have done your job. ;)
Dark-Gray30 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
They are really cute. I hope Rose changes her attitude soon.
Dark-Gray30 chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Wow this was so great...hilarious and charming. I loved it well done!
Dark-Gray30 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
This was adorable!
Dark-Gray30 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Man... E is a horny mess. ;) but I liked the very end of this chapter. Keep it coming.
2,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »