Reviews for Rough Day
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hot as fuck. Damn, I loved that. Blaine taking control during sex is a thing for me, but I often just find Kurt in control... : But hey, awesome!
Thanks for writing this!
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
BlackBirdSigh chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
*slow claps* The wonders of 'Fucking Anger Sex' vs 'Fucking Angry at You Sex'. I really just lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
*slow claps* The wonders of 'Fucking Anger Sex' vs 'Fucking Angry at You Sex'. Lovely.
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Yummy
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
One of the hottest klaine fics ever.
Tempepayze chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
fucking hott
Temarifan9622 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was so freaking HOT! I loved it!
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Definitely one of the hottest things i've read in a while! :)
daxterdd chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I thought this was very hot and very enjoyable. A very effective method for mood improvement, I do think. ;-)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Holy...wow! Nice!
Onee-san chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Too lazy to log in.

So yeah. This was good. Totally hot. My problem with it is just the sudden violence of it. I mean, Blaine has some reservation about the whole thing ahead of time, and I know he checked on Kurt once, but I just feel like the whole thing would have gone over better with mention of a safeword or some type of discussion ahead of time. You can like it rough and hate spanking, you know?

It's mostly a "Oh, is he hurting Kurt...? Wait, no, Kurt's good... but he just got slammed into a counter... ouch... but he's into it? okay..." thought process I was going through. But it was really hot. Very sexy.

Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
this was so hot. But every time kurt got pulled my his hair or slammed to the fllor on his knees i cringed. I dont want my baby gettin hurt not.
X-LOllIpOp Lust-X chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
OH my god this was hot, scorching hot! Great job.
heyyoukalamazoo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh sweet mother of everything. *rushes to take cold shower* That was...Oh god, I didn't know I had a kink for rough sex. Holy sweet hell.