Reviews for Once Upon a Time
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great start- really intriguing! Looking forward to more!
Tacx
person360 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i wish you would continue this.
RobynLovegood chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Seriously, I love you. This was incredible. If you don't update soon, I may just cry.
Broken Lollipop chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I can't wait to read more! Keep it up! XD
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm sorry, but I'm in sort of in need of next chapter, like, nowish.

Dude, you don't even understand how fantastic this was. I LOVE how they all met, it was actually genius, and the dialogue there ESPECIALLY was phenomenal! Of course, the whole thing was, but seriously? Dude, I like... I'm still reveling in their whole conversation. It. Was. Amazing.

And then everything with Blaine being like "I'm going to die". Ugh, POOR BABY! I love how scared he is, and I love how he called Wes and David "Lord" and they were both like "Gosh, no. No."

I LOVED HOW HE WAS SMALL! HE STILL IS SMALL! I LOVE THEM WHEN THEY'RE SMALL! *dies*

I loved how Kurt lived there. I love how he was all "Who's getting killed?" I love how they're going to fall in LOVE!

I love how Lady Quinn was blaming Blaine on being the one to get her pregnant. Bwahahaha. That was perfect. Classic Quinn...

I love how Blaine was missing shoes! I love how he tied his thin shirt around his feet! I love how he "tried to walk on legs that wouldn't carry him" or whatever you said that was so incredibly genius.

I love it all.

It. All.

So where's next chapter? I NEED IT NOOOOOOOW! NOW PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ohhhhh this looks good wright more
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Update? :D
oh-baby-i-believe chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really enjoy the story so far and I'm interested where you'll go with it. Keep it up!
Amelia chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really like this! :) The plot looks fun and the relationship between the three of them is awesome to read. :) The only thing I might suggest is having fewer "description chunks." There's nothing particularly wrong with them, but they are a bit distracting. Looking forward to more!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Morralls...YOU'RE WRITING MORE GLEE! YES!

You have no idea how happy I am right now my dear.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
The story is great so far, but the chapter is doubled/copied. It's hard to explain. After He said, "I'm Kurt," the chapter went back to the point where Blaine was reminiscing about how he met Wes. You might want to fix that. Other than that, fantastic job, and please update soon!